Chapter 16 : Mysterious Man

"Xue Yang."

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Do you want revenge for your brothers death?"

"Hell yes!"

"Your wish will be granted. It was Lan Wangji who killed Xiao Xingchen which caused Song Lan to kill himself. So we are going to kill Lan Wangji's most precious person in his life, Wei Wuxian. Because he killed the most precious people in your life. What do you say? Xue Yang?"

"Deal."

Lan Wangji has been going to school with Wei Ying for 2 weeks already,so that he can protect Wei Ying if one day Xue Yang appears for revenge.

~ after school ~

"Wei Ying,i'll walk you back home." Lan Zhan said as he walks out of the classroom.

"It's okay Lan Zhan you don't have to walk me home today." Wei Ying replied while strolling out of the classroom.

"Are you sure?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Mhm."

"Okay then."

Xue Yang has not appeared for quite some time although he escaped from jail with a accomplice 2 weeks ago. So nothing might happen to Wei Ying. Lan Zhan thought.

~ 2 hours later ~
Lan Zhan has already reached home 1 hour ago. Suddenly, Lan Zhan's phone rang.

"LAN WANGJI!!!!" Jiang Cheng yelled through the phone.

"What?"

"Where is Wei Wuxian?!"

"He isn't home yet?"

"WHAT DIDN'T YOU ACCOMPANY HIM HOME?!"

"No I never accompany him home today because he told me not to."

"WHO SAID YOU CAN DON'T ACCOMPANY HIM BECAUSE HE SAY SO?!!!!!" Jiang Cheng yelled with extreme anger.

"I'll go and search for him right now."

"LET YOUR SUBORDINATES TO GO SEARCH TOO!!!! LAN WANGJI IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Nothing will happen to Wei Ying and I will not let anything happen to Wei Ying." Lan Zhan said calmly and hanged up the call.

"WEN ZHU LIU!" Lan Zhan yelled.

"Yes young master?" Wen Zhu Liu asked.

"Go and get all of your subordinates to go and search for Wei Ying. And also get Xichen's subordinates to go search for Wei Ying. I'll go and search for him now." Lan Zhan said anxiously and immediately ran out of the house.

"Young maste-"

~ meanwhile with Wei Wuxian ~

"Urgh... Where am I?" Wei Ying groaned as he was extremely dizzy.

"Welcome Wei Wuxian! Remember me?" Xue Yang said.

"Xue Yang...!" Wei Ying yelled in pain.

"Your in this state right now, you can only blame your beloved Lan Wangji." Xue Yang said with some anger.

"What the hell did Lan Zhan do to you?! Whatever he did to you,don't do anything to him!" Wei Ying said with extreme fury.

"Lan Wangji killed Xiao Xingchen." Xue Yang said painfully as tears started dripping.