Chapter 2 : Lan Wangji's house

"Whaat? My dad called?" I mumbled as i was just half asleep.

"Yeah,but if you are really too tired,you can stay here for the night i will tell your father." Lan Zhan said with a calm face.

"Really? I can stay here for the night? Would it trouble you too much?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yes and no you won't trouble me at all." Lan Zhan replied calmly.

"Oh okay..Oh and where do you sleep then if i sleep here? Or should i go to Xichen's room instead so that you can sleep here?"

"No,we can sleep on the same bed but,you better not touch me at all,got it?" Lan Zhan said.

"O-okay..." I replied with much embarrassment.

"A-XIAN! WANGJI! ITS DINNER TIME" Xichen exclaimed echoed from the living room.

"WE ARE COMINGGGGGGG!" I exclaimed back.

"Damn my ear drums nearly broke from your screaming." Lan Zhan complained.

"Sheesh don't complain!" I jokingly replied and softly smacked Lan Zhan's arm.

~During dinner time~

"Xichen,where is your dad?" I asked with curiosity.

"Oh he is-"

Just when Xichen was about to reply,Lan Zhan shoved a piece of broccoli into Xichen's mouth and replied,

"Dad is away from the country for business he may not be back till next month so you can stay here for as long as you want." Lan Zhan replied calmly.

"Oh okay.."

~After dinner~
At Lan Wangji's room

"Wei Ying."

"Yes?"

"Do you need help in your project?"

"Why do you sound like you are going to help me when you are not going to lol"

"Who says i ain't going to help?"

"Alright fine,yes i need help T_T"

"With what?"

"This category." I replied cheerfully.

It sure is rare to see Lan Zhan being so willingly to help me i mean,for the past 10 years he had always gave me the cold shoulder.

~After 3 hours~

"Dang it is 2:57am now. And the project is finally done! Its all thanks to you Lan Zhan! Thank you!" I thanked Lan Zhan and smiled broadly.

"No need to thank me.." Lan Zhan mumbled.

"Lets go to sleep now!" I said and jumped on to the bed as i am just literally extremely exhausted from all the work. I am sure Lan Zhan is too,after helping me for so many hours..

~The Next Morning~

"SHIT! I AM SO SORRY LAN ZHAN!" I shouted apologetically while apologising every second.