Chapter 15 : Death

Wei Ying suddenly texted Lan Zhan.

- Lan Zhan ٩( 💢•̀ з•́)و
"Lan Zhan,Wen Ning say that he cannot come anymore because his cousin is sick so he have to go back home to take care of his cousin."

"Oh okay." Lan Zhan replied.

"So now its only the both of us." Lan Zhan thought.

~ 30mins later ~

"Hey Lan Zhan i'm here!" Wei Ying yelled excitedly.

Lan Zhan turned around and saw the happy Wei Ying jumping happily.

"Wei Ying,do you want to go to the nearby restaurant to eat lunch first?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Okay!" Wei Ying replied enthusiastically.

~ after eating ~

"Lan Zhan can we go to the bookstore at upstairs? I need to buy a new pencil and file or else my teacher is going to continue nagging at me." Wei Ying said while Lan Zhan is paying the bill.

"Okay." Lan Zhan replied.

~ at the bookstore ~

"Lan Zhan! Which colour do you think is better?" Wei Ying asked.

"I think-" Just when Lan Zhan was about to reply,he got interrupted from a phone call.

"Wei Ying,please excuse me for a minute." Lan Zhan said and walked out of the store.

"Hello?" Lan Zhan said.
"Young master, Xiao Xingchen is dead." Wen Zhu Liu said.
"Did you torture him well?" Lan Zhan asked and turned his head to see if anyone is behind him.
"Yes young master. I tortured him till no one can recognise his face." Wen Zhu Liu said.
"Good. Your pay will be doubled. I will inform Xichen." Lan Zhan said.
"Thank you,young master." Wen Zhu Liu said.
"Okay bye." Lan Zhan replied and hanged up the call.

"Lan Zhan! What took you so long?" Wei Ying asked with a smile.

"Nothing." Lan Zhan replied.

~ 2hours later ~

"Wei Ying,it's getting dark do you want to return to my house first? You can stay at my home today. I will inform your dad." Lan Zhan said.

"Okay!" Wei Ying replied happily.

~ at Lan Zhan house ~

"I'm back with Wei Ying." Lan Zhan said.

"Wangji! Oh my god A-Xian! You guys are backkkk!!" Xichen said and went to give Wei Ying a hug.

"A-Xian i missed you bruh!" Xichen said.

"Me too!" Wei Ying replied.

"Young masters,please watch the news right now." Wen Zhu Liu said,dressed as a butler to disguise himself.

"Okay Zhu Liu." Lan Zhan and Xichen replied.

The three boys went to sit down on the sofa and started looking at the news.

"The criminal Xiao Xingchen escaped from jail and was found dead outside jail. It is suspected that someone helped to let Xiao Xingchen escape and then tortured him to death. Criminal Song Lan was also found dead inside jail as he committed suicide after finding out that Xiao Xingchen has died." The news banner said.

"Wow 2 psychopaths died in one shot i wonder who is the one who killed Xiao Xingchen tho." Wei Ying said while eating a packet of potato chips.

Wen Zhu Liu,Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan gulped.

"Wei Ying don't eat too much junk food its bad for you." Lan Zhan said in order to change the subject.

"Just one packet Lan Zhan." Wei Ying replied.

"Well now that Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan is dead,A-Xian you also don't have to worry about them escaping jail to harm you anymore." Xichen said.

"Your right but..Xue Yang is still out there." Wei Ying replied.

Sorry that there is so much time skips lol cuz i really is very good in losing ideas ;-;