Chapter 23 : Nothing serious

Wei Wuxian ignored the blood on his tissue and disposed the tissue.

Maybe after some sleep it wouldn't have blood anymore. Wei Wuxian thought and went to sleep.

~ the next day ~

Before even brushing his teeth, Wei Wuxian immediately jumped up from his bed and took a tissue and started coughing badly again. And once again, there was blood.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why did i cough out blood again? Wei Wuxian thought worriedly but still tried to ignore it. He immediately disposed the tissue and immediately ran out of his room, slamming the door.

"Oh my god! Why is the both of you even slamming doors nowadays?!" Jiang Cheng complained in front of Wen Qing.

"Maybe because there's alot in his mind." Wen Qing replied.

"Wait there's alot in your mind too? What's wrong?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Nothing. I just loves slamming doors." Wen Qing replied and smiled.

Jiang Cheng sigh, feeling relieved and smiled too.

"Wei Wuxian? Why do you look so pale?" Jiang Cheng asked shockingly while looking at Wei Wuxian's extremely pale face.

"Are you thinking about Lan Wangji again? Don't worry, your brother, me, will go and beat him up later." Jiang Cheng said.

"No. Don't touch him. I wasn't thinking about him so don't worry." Wei Wuxian reassured Jiang Cheng.

"Okay then." Jiang Cheng replied.

Wen Qing felt that something was off.

Wei Wuxian sat down on the sofa and started drawing an artwork in his online sketchbook on his phone.

   (Pretend that it is a sofa pls ;-;)

Suddenly, Wei Wuxian's phone rang.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Hey Wei Wuxian."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Lan Wangji's must-be-wife."

"Mian Mian?"

"Yes. Bastard, don't you dare to think that after Lan Er Gege fired me, i wouldn't be able to be with him. Let me clarify something. HE IS MINE. I don't care if he really loves you alot. I will change his mind one day. Just wait and see. I really hate how he got into a mental breakdown because of you. Just wait and see for letting Lan Er Gege in so much pain."

"What do you mean that Lan Zhan is in a mental breakdown?"

"Why would i tell you? I call you only to tell you that he is mine. And don't you dare to go near him. Good thing you broke up with him your own or else i would have to force into breaking up with him with a extremely brutal way." Mian Mian said with a evil smirk.

"Bye."

Wei Wuxian said and hanged up the call.

"So does that mean, Lan Zhan still loves me?" Wei Wuxian mumbled and started smiling happily and then started coughing blood again.

"I should go and visit the doctor about why i'm coughing blood. Its so weird what the hell." Wei Wuxian mumbled.

~ lunch time ~

"Wei Wuxian, you look happy. What happen?" Wen Qing asked.

"Oh yeah, if A-Qing never say, i wouldn't have noticed." Jiang Cheng said while eating.

"Well.. i'm thinking about getting back together with Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying exclaimed.

Jiang Cheng immediately choked on his food.

"EXCUSE ME WHAT?!" Jiang Cheng yelled madly.

"What?" Wei Ying asked.

"WHAT IF HE BREAK YOUR HEART AGAIN?!" Jiang Cheng yelled again.

"Jiang Cheng, chill." Wen Qing said.

"HOW CAN I CHILL? WHAT IF THAT B*TCH BREAK MY BROTHER'S HEART AGAIN? WEI WUXIAN WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT!" Jiang Cheng screamed at Wen Qing.

"Ay Jiang Cheng, your scolding me, don't scold your girlfriend." Wei Wuxian said.

"It's ok, Wei Gongzi." Wen Qing.

"Uhm, sorry. Sorry A-Qing." Jiang Cheng apologized.

"Wei Wuxian, are you sure you want to be back together with him again? Are you not afraid of getting heart broken again?" Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

"Yeah. He still loves me. I know it." Wei Wuxian replied while eating happily.

Suddenly, Wei Ying felt like coughing again. Afraid of being seen with coughing blood in front of Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing,

"Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing, excuse me for a while." Wei Wuxian said and walked up the stairs, back to his room.

Wei Wuxian started coughing more and more blood.

"Hopefully it is nothing serious. I should go visit the doctor tomorrow." Wei Ying said and wiped his mouth and walked back downstairs to the dining table with Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing.