Chapter 27 : Epilogue

~ 3 days later ~
Saturday

"Xiong Zhang, I'm going out now!" Lan Wangji said.

"Okay. Stay safe!" Lan Xichen replied.

~ 35 minutes later ~
At Wei Ying & Lan Zhan's old house.

Long time no see Wei Ying. It has been 3 years. I missed you. Lan Zhan thought and smiled and then knocked on the door.

Why is there no answer? Lan Zhan thought.

After Knocking For 10 Minutes

"Sir, What are you doing? That house is already abandoned." A neighbour said.

"What? May I know where did the owner of this house moved to?" Lan Zhan politely asked.

"What do you mean by 'where did he moved to'? The owner of this house is already dead 3 years ago." The neighbour said.

"WHAT?!" Lan Wangji screamed shockingly. He felt like as if an arrow just shot through his heart.

"The owner of this house passed away 3 years ago during march. He died due to loss of blood. Damn he coughed and vomited damn much of blood. Its f*cking bloody that day. I heard that the reason he died is because he was poisoned by his cheating boyfriend's girlfriend. How trash is his boyfriend? I do feel bad." The neighbour explained and sighed.

Tears immediately rolled down from Lan Wangji's eyes and immediately went into his car and drove to Jiang Cheng's house.

Jiang Cheng opened the door and was extremely surprised to see Lan Wangji.

"Jiang Cheng, did you lie to my brother about Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked with a dark face.

"No. He is safe as heck." Jiang Cheng said.

"JUST STOP LYING ALREADY! I ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH!" Lan Zhan yelled while crying.

"Glad that you know then. Because of a asshole like you, my poor brother died. His grave is at *********. Go and see him and apologise yourself." Jiang Cheng said and rolled his eyes and slammed the door close.

Lan Wangji was desperate to see Wei Ying's happy and cheerful smile again. He regretted letting Wei Ying learn the 'lesson'.

~ 13 years later ~
Gusu Cemetery. ( Wei Wuxian's grave )

Wei Wuxian (Ying)
31 October 1990 - 7 March 2019
Cause of death: Poison
"Always and forever will be the strongest man alive."

"Hey Wei Ying."
"I'm sorry I wasn't able to the best boyfriend you've ever gotten."
"I sure is the worse, aren't I?" Lan Wangji scoffed, full of tears.
"I has always been acting like i am dating Mian Mian. Until recently I finally decided to stop and 'break up' with Mian Mian."
"I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there for you when you were in your darkest time although you had always been there for me."
"I have already punished Mian Mian for what she did. She is not even alive anymore."
"Wei Ying, I hope that Mian Mian isn't doing mean things to you in heaven right now."
"Right, she doesn't even belong to heaven. She belongs to hell."
"Only a righteous, sweet and caring person like my Wei Ying deserves to be in heaven."
"I hope you are finally free from all the troubles."
"I have been waiting for you for 13 years..but at least you aren't suffering anymore."
"All your sufferings were all my fault anyways."
"I deserves all the pain in this world."
"I shouldn't have thought of such a cruel way to teach you a 'lesson'."
"Wei Ying, Although I have waited for you for 13 years, but i will continue waiting till the day I'm finally able to see you."
"I love you Wei Ying."

The End.

Lol sorry the story is so fast and has a bad ending .