Chapter 24 : An act

~ at the clinic ~

"It seems like your were poisoned with a major poison in about weeks ago." The doctor said.

"Is it curable?" Wei Wuxian asked worriedly.

"I'm afraid not." The doctor said and sighed.

"Why? I can take any medicines please." Wei Wuxian pleaded.

"This poison is a extremely rare poison and it is super deadly. After consuming it, it only gives you a 2 months lifetime. So for now, you are only left with 1 and a half month lifetime. Spend your time wisely, Mr Wei." The doctor said.

Then I guess it is really over for me and Lan Zhan now. Wei Ying thought and sighed.

"Okay then. Thanks doctor." Wei Ying said and walked out of the clinic.

"Hello? Wen Ning?" Wei Wuxian called Wen Ning.

"Hi Wei Gongzi! How have you been?"

"I have a huge secret to tell you. Can you promise to keep it? You can only tell Sizhui."

"Wei Gongzi, please say. I promise."

"I am only left with one and a half month."

"For?"

"To live."

"..."

"Wei Gongzi, you are joking right?"

"Why would I joke about this kind of stuff?"

"No. Wei Gongzi. Why? Why do you- I mean why you only left with one and half month to live? We can't lose you."

"I was poisoned by someone with a major and rare poison a few weeks ago. And if I calculate specifically, a few weeks ago, I was still on a vacation with Lan Zhan and Mian Mian was with us."

"THEN IT MUST BE THAT B*TCH MIAN MIAN THAT POISONED YOU!" Wen Ning yelled through the phone.

"It's okay Wen Ning lets forget about this."

"HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THIS? YOUR DYING!!!!"

"It's okay. Wen Ning, can you spend the last moments of my life with me?"

"But what about Lan Er Gongzi, your boyfriend?"

"We broke up."

"WHAT?!"

"I don't wanna say."

"Okay then."

And then Wei Wuxian ended the call.

~ meanwhile with Lan Wangji ~

Wei Ying really left me alone. No, I should let him learn a lesson. So that he will never leave me again. Lan Zhan thought.

Lan Zhan then dialled a number.

"Mian Mian."

"Yes? Lan Er Gege?"

"Lets pretend to date."

"O-"

Before Mian Mian even reply, Lan Zhan ended the call.

"Wen Zhu Liu!" Lan Zhan called.

"Yes, Lan Er Gongzi?"

"Help me search for Wei Ying's location and tell me where it is." Lan Zhan said.

"Okay." Wen Zhu Liu replied.

~ 35 minutes later ~

"Lan Er Gongzi, Mr Wei is at Yunmeng Town Mall with Mr Wen right now." Wen Zhu Liu said.

"Mr Wen? As in Wen Ning?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Yes sir." Wen Zhu Liu replied.

"Wow only like about a few weeks Wei Ying already have someone else to spend time with?" Lan Zhan mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Mian Mian."

"Lan Er Gege~"

"Shut up and meet me at Yunmeng Town Mall."

"Okay~"

"Bye shameless brat." Lan Zhan said and went to his garage to drive his car to Yunmeng Town Mall.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"Wei Gongzi, what movie do you want to watch later? I'll watch anything you want." Wen Ning said with a big smile.

"Um I want-" Just when Wei Ying was about to reply, he saw a familiar slender figure in a distance. It was the man he always wanted to see. Just when Wei Ying was about to walk towards Lan Zhan, he saw a unbelievable scene.

Lan Wangji kissed Mian Mian.

Wei Wuxian couldn't believe his eyes and his tears became uncontrollable.

"Wei Gongzi, it's okay." Wen Ning comforted Wei Ying.

"Is this a nightmare? I WANT TO WAKE UP!!!" Wei Ying cried and yelled.

"Did he really move on from me already? Did he even ever loved me?" Wei Ying said and started crying even more.

"Wei Gongzi, it's okay. Lets watch a movie. Come on, lets go." Wen Ning comforted Wei Ying and started grabbing Wei Ying by his arms and walked towards the theatre.

"OKAY! ENOUGH MIAN MIAN!" Lan Zhan yelled after seeing Wei Ying walked and ran away with tears. He felt bad.

"Mian Mian, listen up. I don't love you and i will never. I only love Wei Ying my whole life. I'm doing this only for an act and lesson for Wei Ying. And if you dare to harm him in any ways, i will kill you." Lan Zhan warned Mian Mian.