Chapter 11 : Taekwondo Class

~ PE lesson ~
*no one's POV*

"Alright everyone,today our lesson will be on Taekwondo. We will start in something basic." Mr Andy,the PE teacher said and took out a box of Taekwondo boards from the PE storage room.
"Everyone will be using your feet to break these boards according to your register numbers." And that,everyone went in front of Mr Andy and break the Taekwondo boards holded up by Mr Andy.

"Ah!" Wei Ying yelled. It was Wei Ying's turn to break the board but he failed to break the board and ended up falling down which caused his back to break.

"MOVE!" Lan Zhan yelled as he ran towards the direction of Wei Ying and started carrying him in the bridal style and kicked open the Indoor Sports Hall's door and walked out carefully while carrying Wei Ying.

"This is not even a Taekwondo board!" Mr Andy said surprisingly.

"Wei Ying,are you okay? Hold up,we are reaching the nurse's office." Lan Zhan said in a calm tone but also with a anxious face.

"Lan Zhan."

"What?" Lan Zhan replied worriedly.

"Why did you help me? And also, can you please not carry me like this anymore? Its so embarrassing!" Wei Ying asked with embarrassment.

"Yeah I wonder why as well." Lan Zhan thought.

"I'm just doing what i'm supposed to do." Lan Zhan replied.

"Okay we are here!" Said Lan Zhan and putted down Wei Ying on the sickbed in the nurse's office.

"Lan Zhan,I don't think that the nurse is here." Wei Ying said.

"Then i'll treat your injuries myself. Turn back." Lan Zhan said.

"Wha-"

"Tilt your back against me idiot." Lan Zhan said feeling annoyed.

"Okay-"

"Oh my god how stupid are you? Take off your shirt for god sake or else how am i going to see your injuries?" Lan Zhan said while face palming himself.

~ after that ~

"Okay now,do not move. Don't let the ice bag fall down." Lan Zhan said and stood up.

"What do you want to eat?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Are you going to buy food for me?" Wei Ying asked hopefully.

"Yes." Lan Zhan replied with a smile.

"Woah! Lan Zhan your smiling!" Wei Ying said while admiring Lan Zhan's smile.

"I AM NOT SMILING!" Lan Zhan yelled nervously.

"Okay okay!" Wei Ying replied with a big smile.

"Nevermind,i am going to buy congee for you." Lan Zhan said.

"WHAT? CONGEE? NOOOOOOO i hate congeeeeeeee" Wei Ying whined.

"Stop whining." Lan Zhan said and went outside of the nurse's office.

"So boreddd" Wei Ying whined again.

~ after some time ~
*Lan Zhan's POV*

"Auntie I would like to buy 2 packets of congee takeaway." I said to the stall owner and paid 3 bucks.

I wonder who switched the Taekwondo board to a wooden board. Whoever that is behind this,is definitely plotting something worse for Wei Ying. I have to look out for him. After all he is my friend.

"Here is your congee. Thanks for buying our stall's foods please come again soon. Have a nice day sir!" The stall owner said.

"Thanks auntie." I said and went out of the store.

~ at the nurse's office ~

"Wei Ying i'm back-" I said and went inside the nurse's office and saw no one inside.

"Wei Ying?" I called again but still received no reply.

"Where is this noisy bunny?" I said as I took out my phone to call Wei Ying.

No answer.

And then I called Xichen,Wen Ning,Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng and yet none of them knew where Wei Ying was.

"WHAT? WEI WUXIAN IS NOT WITH YOU?" Jiang Cheng yelled through the phone.

"Yes he just disappeared without a sound when i came back from buying congee for him." I replied.

"Oh no i heard from the news that Xiao Xingchen has escaped.." Jiang Cheng mumbled through the phone.

"What?" As i did not catch what Jiang Cheng said.

"LAN WANGJI LISTEN UP OKAY?! WEI WUXIAN THAT ANNOYING GORILLA IS NOW IN DANGER YOU NEED TO GO AND FIND HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OKAY? HIS LIFE IS AT RISK RIGHT NOW I WILL GO AND FIND HIM RIGHT NOW TOO!"

"Jiang-" Jiang Cheng yelled through my phone with fear and then hanged up the call.

Although I was extremely confused, I immediately close and kept my phone and ran out of the nurse's office to go and search for Wei Ying. I cannot lose him. At least, not yet.

~ meanwhile with Wei Ying ~
*Wei Ying POV*

I just woke up and noticed that i was in somewhere i was not familiar with instead of the nurse's office.

"Where am I..?" I groaned as my head hurts like hell.

"Lan Zhan? Where are you?" I asked but received no reply.

"STOP SEARCHING FOR THAT USELESS PIECE OF TRASH! I AM HERE NOW! ME AND ONLY ME!" A familiar mysterious voice yelled and echoed.

wait a minute... Xingchen?!