Chapter 26 : The Fall

~ meanwhile with Lan Wangji ~

"Wen Zhu Liu!" Lan Zhan called.

"Yes sir?"

"Call Mian Mian here." Lan Zhan said.

"Okay sir." Wen Zhu Liu replied.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"LAN ER GEGE~!!!!" Mian Mian exclaimed excitedly.

"Let's try to get to know each other more so that I can act better." Lan Zhan said with a expressionless face.

"Okay my dear!!!!!" Mian Mian screamed with extreme excitement.

~ at the hospital ~

"WEN NING!" Jiang Cheng screamed.

"Jiang Gongzi." Wen Ning called and bowed.

"What happened to my brother? Is he okay? Why is he in the hospital?" Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry Jiang Gongzi. I did not tell you that Wei Gongzi only had a month and a half to live. Because he was poisoned with a major poison which can lower down the rate of his heart beat. He was poisoned during his vacation with Lan Er Gongzi and Mian Mian was there too. Wei Gongzi told me to not tell anyone about his condition so I did not say. Just now, when I was spending Wei Gongzi's last moments with him, he was crying about Lan Er Gongzi and then suddenly vomited and coughed out a lot of blood and suddenly fainted." Wen Ning explained.

"That stupid Mian Mian.." Jiang Cheng mumbled with anger and clenched his fists and tears was dripping.

"Then how is Wei Wuxian's condition now?" Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

"Um.. Wei Gongzi's heart rate is decreasing rapidly. The doctor said that Wei Gongzi has a high rate of dying now." Wen Ning said. Trying to hold back his tears.

"It's all that Lan Wangji's fault. IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! IF HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT BRAT AS HIS SECRETARY ALL THIS DEPRESSION, POISONING SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" Jiang Cheng yelled and punched the wall.

"Jiang Gongzi. Please chill." Wen Ning said trying to calm Jiang Cheng.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? MY BROTHER IS IN A DANGEROUS STATE!!! I LOST MY MOM I LOST MY LITTLE SISTER I CAN'T LOSE ANYONE ELSE!!!!" Jiang Cheng screamed.

"But you still have your elder sister and dad..." Wen Ning mumbled.

"Jiang Gongzi, there's something I haven't tell you." Wen Ning said.

"What is it?" Jiang Cheng asked, trying to hold back his tears.

"The reason why Wei Gongzi was crying extremely badly to a state where he coughed and vomited blood is because we both saw Lan Er Gongzi kissing Mian Mian and also he told Wei Gongzi that he no longer loves him and only loves Mian Mian. Mian Mian is also Lan Er Gongzi's girlfriend now." Wen Ning said.

"That bastard... If Wei Wuxian really leaves us behind, don't ever tell Lan Wangji or even his stupid and useless elder brother, Lan Xichen. Do you get that?" Jiang Cheng said strictly.

"Yes Jiang Gongzi. I promise to not tell them about Wei Gongzi's death." Wen Ning reassured Jiang Cheng.

"Your the best friend anyone could ask for." Jiang Cheng said with a painful smile.

~ 3 years later ~
Lan Wangji house.

"Xiong zhang." Lan Wangji called and entered Lan Xichen's room.

"You haven't seen Wei Ying for three years right?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Yeah. It would awkward too. Besides, Jiang Cheng has already told me that he is fine and living peacefully in the house you and him once lived in." Lan Xichen said.

"I am thinking about seeing Wei Ying this Saturday." Lan Zhan said and sat down on Lan Xichen's bed.

"Your going to that house?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Yeah. Mian Mian is going to go back to Lanling City and reunion with his parents anyways." Lan Wangji replied.

"Oh, your that girlfriend." Lan Xichen said.

~ meanwhile with Jiang Cheng ~

"Jiang Cheng, lets go visit Wei Gongzi."

"Wen Ning is following us." Wen Qing said.

"Okay.. Damn, I still miss him. That stupid loud gorilla." Jiang Cheng said sadly.

"It's okay it's in the past now." Wen Qing comforted Jiang Cheng.