Extra Chapter: What If..?

A/N: This extra chapter is what if Wei Ying was never poisoned and had never died? Basically just a good ending of the story.

"I wonder if Wei Ying is well.. I haven't seen him in 3 years." Lan Wangji mumbled.

"To be honest, You should go and visit him." Lan Xichen said.

"But I don't even know where he is. Besides, he wouldn't even want to see me after that incident 3 years ago." Lan Wangji replied.

"Actually I think this matter is your fault." Lan Xichen said.

"How is it my fault? I tried talking to him." Lan Wangji asked.

"You literally still kept Mian Mian as your secretary even  right after Wei Gongzi called you to fire Mian Mian. Is Mian Mian that important to you? You gave her an opportunity to break you and Wei Ying up. Isn't that stupid?" Lan Xichen explained and closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Whatever. Where is Wei Ying living now? I'm going to visit him on Saturday." Lan Wangji asked.

"He is currently living in the house you and him once lived in. Jiang Cheng gave me this information." Lan Xichen replied.

"Thanks." Lan Wangji said and went to his room.

- Saturday 3.00pm -

"Xiong Zhang, I'm leaving now!" Lan Wangji waved at Lan Xichen and went out.

Lan Xichen took out his phone and called Jiang Cheng.

"Hello?"

"Hi A-Cheng."

"Xichen? What do you need?"

"Wangji is going to Wei Gongzi house to visit Wei Gongzi now."

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY? HE IS THAT SHAMELESS?!"

"Calm down. Its me who called Wangji to go and visit Wei Gongzi."

"WHAT? WHY? YOU KNOW WHAT THAT PUNK DID TO MY BROTHER!"

"Basically, yes. He did wrong in not firing Mian Mian as his secretary. But he did not do wrong in kissing Mian Mian. He did not kiss Mian Mian. I repeat, HE DID NOT KISS MIAN MIAN. It was Mian Mian who pulled him into a kiss and made it look like it was Wangji who kissed her. A-Cheng, believe it or not, its your choice. There's nothing I can do about it. I am just trying to help them fix their relationship. A-Cheng, if you can't help, then i will humbly ask you to stay out of this matter. Because you know exactly nothing." Lan Xichen explained calmly and hanged up the call.

"YES! FINALLY I SAID IT! YESYESYES!!" Lan Xichen exclaimed with excitement.

"Damn it was hella satisfying." Lan Xichen said and jumped onto the sofa and rested.

Lan Wangji POV.

I am currently driving to the mansion that Wei Ying and I once lived in. Damn it is full of memories..

I really hope that Wei Ying will forgive me and we will be able to fix our relationship.

- 10 minutes later -

There was a smell of alcohol outside the house. I wonder why.

I rang the doorbell and there it is.

No reply.

Suddenly,

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Wei Ying yelled and opened the main gate.

"Wei Ying, it's me. What happened? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

But damn, seriously. What the fuck happened to Wei Ying? His forehead is bleeding and he is covered with alcohol scent.