Chapter 22 : Blood?

"Lan Xichen!!" Jiang Cheng yelled through the phone.

"What?"

"Your brother."

"What about Wangji?"

"HE IS RIDICULOUS!!"

"Why?"

"He cheated on my brother."

"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? WANGJI IS THE MOST LOYAL TO A-XIAN AND HE CARES AND LOVE HIM THE MOST! HE WOULDN'T DO THAT! THERE MUST BE SOME MISUNDERSTANDING!" Lan Xichen yelled in shock.

"Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji kissing another girl. That's cheating. No exceptions."

"But Wangji truly loves A-Xian alot. He literally prefer A-Xian than his own family! The girl that he was kissing probably forced him to kiss her! He would never do that, i swear and promise! I am going to ask Wangji about it later. I'll tell you if i get any updates."

"Whatever, just don't let your jerk-ass brother go near my brother anymore."

And Jiang Cheng hanged up the call. Leaving Lan Xichen in extreme shock.

"How is that possible? Wangji would never do that." Lan Xichen mumbled with disbelief.

"I have to call Wangji for clarification." Lan Xichen mumbled and dialed Lan Wangji's phone number.

"Wangji."

"What? I'm not in the mood for your nonsense right now, brother."

"Whatever your saying. But why the hell did you do that to the love of your life?"

"What are you saying?"

"Lan Wangji don't act innocent with me. You know what i'm saying."

"Woah Wei Ying literally told you that i cheated on him?"

"Jiang Cheng did. Now give me a explanation."

"Alright. First, heaven, earth or hell, i would never do something that i know will disappoint Wei Ying. I would never do such a thing. Brother, you should know me as much as Wei Ying do."

"Then can you explain why A-Xian saw you kissing another brat?"

"I did not do that. And that 'brat' your saying is my secretary more like ex-secretary tho because i just fired her. She kept flirting with me all the time which made Wei Ying jealous in many ways. And then just now, when she was discussing work with me, she suddenly kissed me and made it look like i was the one who kissed her. She probably saw Wei Ying through the window that's why she kissed me."

"That's ridiculous."

"Yeah and he wrote me a letter."

"What letter?"

"More like a break up letter tho."

"I'll try to explain it to Jiang Cheng and then let him explain it to A-Xian. Wangji, try not to worry that much right now. And try to explain to him whenever possible."

"I will do that even without you saying. I'm not going to let him leave again."

"That's my brother."

Lan Xichen then hanged up the call.

~ the next day ~
Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing's house.

"Come on, Wei Wuxian, eat something at least." Jiang Cheng said.

"I don't have the appetite to do so." Wei Ying replied.

"I think you should listen to Lan Er Gongzi's explanation. Because as you know, Lan Er Gongzi's secretary is extremely cunning and flirty so like, the most possible thing that happened is that, she actually kissed him instead of him kissing her." Wen Qing explained.

"No maybe i am just not better than Mian Mian. I mean, she is so pretty. Who wouldn't like her? It is extremely obvious that Lan Zhan loved her. So it's better if i let them be together." Wei Wuxian replied.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"I bet it is that Lan Wangji." Jiang Cheng said.

"I'll go answer the door." Wen Qing said and stood up.

"Hey, Wen Qing, is Wei Ying here?" Lan Zhan asked worriedly.

"Um."

"Yes. And he is safe." Wen Qing whispered to Lan Zhan's ears.

"Try to convince him to listen to your explanation. I believe that you did not do anything that is unforgivable to him right?" Wen Qing whispered.

"It's 100% that i would never."

"And also, thanks." Lan Wangji whispered back.

"No, Wei Wuxian is not here. Lan Er Gongzi you should go back." Wen Qing said loudly so that her boyfriend and Wei Wuxian can hear.

Wen Qing then slammed the door.

"A-Qing is there really a need for you to slam the door?" Jiang Cheng complained.

"If you don't like it you can get out." Wen Qing replied.

"No no no, i would never leave the love of my life." Jiang Cheng replied with a pouty smile.

Watching the couple in front of Wei Ying, his heart hurt really bad.

"Wen Qing, thanks for telling Lan Zhan that i am not here." Wei Ying said.

"Mhm." Wen Qing replied with a nod.

~ 2 hours later ~

"I really miss Lan Zhan. Should I text him?" Wei Wuxian mumbled.

No I shouldn't. He is probably having his moments with Mian Mian right now. I shouldn't interrupt him while he is happy. Wei Wuxian thought and smiled painfully.

Wei Wuxian then lied down on his bed. His head was filled with memories of Lan Zhan.

Is having a unrequited love really that pain? Wei Wuxian thought.

Suddenly he started coughing really badly. Wei Wuxian quickly took a tissue paper to cover his mouth and noticed something strange. Why do his hands feel wet? When he look down on his tissue, there was blood.