Chapter 14 : Lan Wangji's Revenge

~ 2months later ~

Lan Zhan has already gained enough power to avenge Wei Ying for what Xiao Xingchen had done to Wei Ying due to Lan Xichen rising into power after forming a mafia group. According to Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji's intelligence,they were able to hide the fact that they were young master and boss of the fiercest mafia gang group named "Port Mafia." (Those who watched bungo stray dogs,you know HAHAHAHAHA)

"Zhu Liu." Lan Zhan called.

"Yes young master?" Wen Zhu Liu,the strongest member of Port Mafia replied.

"I want you to help Xiao Xingchen escape and bring him to me." Lan Zhan said.

"What? Young master,why do you want to help a psycho criminal like him to escape and bring him near you? He is definitely up to something no good!" Wen Zhu Liu replied.

"I want to do something to him. Do according to what I said properly. Zhu Liu,don't disappoint me." Lan Zhan said.

"Yes sir."

~ the next day ~

"Lan Zhan,we are graduating after another 2 months,what are your plans?" Wei Ying asked.

"I don't know yet. You?" Lan Zhan replied.

"I want to be artist in the future!" Wei Ying said.

"Ah yes,you were always devoted into painting and drawing. Wei Ying, I am sure that you will become a successful artist in the future." Lan Zhan replied with a smile.

"Lan Zhan, can you smile more? Your smiles are cute and charming." Wei Ying said.

"Shut up." Lan Zhan said.

Within this 2 months, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying has already became closer. They were always sticking around each other.

~ at Lan Zhan's house ~

"Young master." Wen Zhu Liu called.

"Zhu Liu, have you completed the task i gave you?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Yes young master, Xiao Xingchen is being tied up in the underworld chamber in the basement right now." Wen Zhu Liu replied.

"Good work." Lan Zhan replied and stood up from the sofa and went straight to the basement.

*warning: a bit of violence ahead.*

Lan Zhan went to open the underworld chamber's door and heard a muffled voice.

"MMMMMM!!!!!!" Xiao Xingchen screamed in a muffled voice as his mouth was taped.

"Oh sorry, my mistake, accidentally taped up your mouth. What's wrong Xiao Xingchen? Do you not like this place? I've helped you escape prison." Lan Zhan said.

"SHUT UP YOU SON OF A DOG WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME? DON'T BE SHY AND DO IT ITS NOT LIKE IM AFRAID!" Xiao Xingchen yelled.

"Well..Since you insist." Lan Zhan replied with a smirk and took out the pen knife that Xiao Xingchen used to torture Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan took the pen knife and cutted 4 lines on both of Xiao Xingchen's arms just like what Xiao Xingchen did to Wei Ying.

"This is for how you cutted Wei Ying's arms. Damn, Xiao Xingchen, you are really good at acting strong huh." Lan Zhan said coldly.

"Who said i'm acting?! Why should i be scared of a pathetic guy like you?!" Xiao Xingchen yelled.

Lan Zhan kicked Xiao Xingchen's head 4 times until his head started bleeding and then slapped Xiao Xingchen 8 times.

"Finished?" Xiao Xingchen said.

"Hell no,do you think i will be easy on you? Dream on!" Lan Zhan replied with a smirk and then repeatedly kicked Xiao Xingchen's stomach. Xiao Xingchen started vomiting alot of blood and Lan Zhan smiled even wider.

Suddenly,Lan Zhan's phone rang. Lan Zhan check the caller id and saw "Wei Ying".

"Wen Zhu Liu." Lan Zhan called.

"Yes young master?" Wen Zhu Liu replied.

"Help me go torture Xiao Xingchen to death on my behalf. Make sure to not go easy on him." Lan Zhan said and went out of the underworld chamber.

"Yes young master.."

"Now,how should i deal with you?" Wen Zhu Liu said while smirking evilly.

Lan Zhan answered the call and said,

"Wei Ying what's wrong?" Lan Zhan said softly.

"Lan Zhan,do you want to hang out with Wen Ning and I? We are going to the Qinghe Mall!" Wei Ying said excitedly.

"Okay. I'll be sure to be there, wait for me." Lan Zhan replied and ended the call.

Lan Zhan smiled.

Lol sorry if I actually misspelled some words. Although, I don't have much ideas on what to write,but I will still try to write as properly and well as possible. Although,I do not have much supporters, but I would still love to continue writing. Please leave some comments here if you enjoyed the story! (I really hope that at least someone do like it.)