Chapter 17 : Plans

~ in the hospital ~

"WE ARE HERE!!" Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng yelled through the hospital hallways.

Lan Wangji calmly walked out of Wei Wuxian's ward and saw Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

"Lan Wangji, how is my brother? Is he okay?" Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

"Wangji, is A-Xian okay?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I am here too!" Jiang Yanli said.

"A-Jie? Since when did you came?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"My younger brother is in the hospital do you think i would sit at home waiting for news?" Jiang Yanli said.

"Wei Ying's heart rate is now stable but he still hasn't woke up." Lan Zhan said.

"Right, Wangji, how is Wen Ning?" Xichen asked as Wen Ning is in the same ward as Wei Wuxian.

"Wen Ning's heart rate is stable and he already woke up." Lan Zhan said.

"That's good news." Lan Xichen said.

"Then let's go and see Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian." Jiang Cheng said.

~ inside the ward ~

"Wen Ning, how are you?" Xichen asked.

"I'm fine Xichen. How's Wei Gongzi and where's Jie Jie?" Wen Ning asked.

"A-Xian is still not awake and Wen Qing is still on her way here." Lan Xichen said.

"Oh okay." Wen Ning replied and sighed.

"It's all thanks to you that Wei Ying is still alive. If it weren't you, Wei Ying may now already be dead." Lan Zhan said and bowed to Wen Ning.

"Lan Er Gongzi! Please do not bow to me! I don't deserve it." Wen Ning said.

"I saved and protected Wei Gongzi because it is what i am supposed to do. Jie Jie and me is still alive, it's all thanks to Wei Gongzi. So i am just paying back the favor." Wen Ning said.

"A-NING!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" Wen Qing shouted as she ran into the ward.

"Jie Jie you are here!" Wen Ning exclaimed.

"A-Ning i'm so glad that you are okay." Wen Qing said and started tearing up. (Tears of joy)

"Oh and how's Wei Gongzi?" Wen Qing asked.

"A-Xian just woke up!" Xichen exclaimed.

Lan Zhan immediately went beside Wei Ying.

"How are you feeling?" Lan Zhan asked.

"I feel okay now. Thanks Lan Zhan." Wei Ying replied.

"I'll go call the doctor." Jiang Cheng said and went out the ward.

"You should thank Wen Ning for saving you." Lan Zhan said.

"Wen Ning saved me? Is he okay?" Wei Ying asked worriedly.

"Yeah i'm right here." Wen Ning said and pulled the curtain beside Wei Ying's bed.

"Oh that's good." Wei Wuxian said and smiled.

"The doctor said that you and Wen Ning can discharge tomorrow already since both of your's condition is fine." Jiang Cheng opened the hospital ward door and said.

"Wei Wuxian, why did you go out of the nurse's office when Lan Wangji go buy congee for you?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"No i did not go outside of the nurse's office at all. I just suddenly saw Xue Yang coming into the nurse's office and i thought it was Lan Zhan. When Xue Yang came near me, i wanted to scream but just when i was about to scream,Xue Yang took something and hit my head which caused me to faint and wake up in a anonymous place." Wei Ying explained.