Chapter 18 : Moving in

~ the next day ~

"WEI WUXIAN WAKE UP!!!" Jiang Cheng yelled and slammed open Wei Ying's room door.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Wei Ying screamed.

"JIANG CHENG!! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU STARTLED ME!!!!!!" Wei Ying yelled.

"GET THE HELL UP AND START PACKING YOUR STUFF!!!" Jiang Cheng yelled again.

"WHAT?! JIANG CHENG YOU ARE KICKING ME OUT?!!" Wei Ying shouted.

"SHUT UP! LAN WANGJI IS ALREADY HERE WAITING FOR YOU,DUMB GORILLA!" Jiang Cheng shouted back.

"Xiong Zhang, what is going on upstairs?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Oh nothing, Wangji. Jiang Cheng and A-Xian is just completing their daily basis of morning yells,shouting and screaming." Lan Xichen replied.

"They do that everyday?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Everyday and everytime." Lan Xichen replied.

"Wangji, how are you coping with the fact that you are going to move in with A-Xian?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Everyday is everyday." Lan Zhan replied. (Everyday is everyday yo Wangxian stans 😎💗)

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Wei Ying screamed with his eyes shut while Jiang Cheng drag him out of his room and downstairs.

"Ridiculous." Lan Zhan said and shook his head and smiled.

~ 2 hours later ~

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan finally moved into a new house in the Qinghe Town.

"I want the blue room." Lan Zhan said.

"I'll have the red one!" Wei Ying said excitedly.

Sorry i have not been updating alot lately because i'm more busier now as school just started.