Sit with me?

WARNING: This chapter contains substance use.

~

"What did you do with them?" Adora shouted taking a step towards the devil incarnate.

"I won't tell you, cockalorum." The boy laughed and the children gasped at that nasty word.

"I'll have a serious talk with Perfuma when I see her next time." Adora tried maintaining her cool.

"I don't care, I told you I wanted to play video-games." The imbecile ignored her.

'What a brat, I'll take care of him later.' Catra thought, remembering Adora's face with puffy eyes after that incident.

The dodgeball game went smooth for the most part, the children behaved somewhat nicely.

Other than the delinquent who kept pushing the little girls around. Catra's annoyance only grew stronger as she witnessed all of that.

Meanwhile, Adora didn't look at Catra once, which somehow it bothered her.

Was she too harsh? Maybe she shouldn't have treated Adora that way...

A few hours after the game, the bell started ringing, which meant dinner time had arrived.

Instinctively, Adora started collecting the balls to put them away, but Catra decided to maybe do her a favor.

"Hey, dork. Just go grab dinner, I got this." Catra spoke as she collected the rest of the them.

"Alright, thanks." Adora walked away, still not meeting Catra's gaze. It only made her chest tighten with regret.

"Hey kid, come here." Catra changed the attention to the devil kid who started walking away. "I heard you wanna play videogames?" The child immediately turned around and ran towards Catra. "What's your name?"

"My name is Gargaland Earl, do you have games?" The child full of boogers and snot dripping from his nose asked.

"I managed to bring my Nintendo. But I'll only let you play if you bring my friend's clothes. Got it?" Catra cringed, did she just say friends? Whatever.

"Okay! I will take them, I hid them under my bed. Where should I meet you, pussy cat?" Gargaland asked.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? You know what... Fine, meet me in the storage room, the one over there. Don't tell anyone, okay?" Catra threatened.

"Yes! I'll be there soon." Little earl ran towards the dormitory.

Catra rushed towards the storage cabin making sure no one saw her. As she waited, she hid behind the door, waiting for her chance to make things right.

Five minutes after, she heard little footsteps towards the cabin.

'It's time'

"Hello?" Gargaland whispered, taking a step into the cabin. In a matter of a second, Catra wrapped her arm around his neck putting him into a headlock.

"Hi there little asshole. Let me tell you one thing about me." She tightened the arm, choking him slightly. "I found the best places to dump your body in this forest, no one will ever find out. You can finally see your dead mommy now."

Catra giggled quietly, suffocating the little boy even more. Little Gargaland started urinating on himself.

"Aw what a cute baby, pissing all over yourself. I should maybe cut your pee-pee before I dump you." The little boy struggled trying to gasp for air.

"Unless of course we will come to an agreement, I will let you go if next time you see Adora, you apologize to her. Also, if I find out you bothered anyone in this camp, I'll kill your daddy next." Catra let go of the little boy who fell on the floor, crying and gasping for air.