The First Vision

Izuku Midoriya was buzzing with excitement. He had seen the most amazing vision and just had to tell Kacchan about it. The bubbly preschooler rushed into his classroom, dropping his bag as he ran for the mess of blond hair in the corner of the room.

"Kacchan!" Izuku threw his arms around one of Katsuki Bakugo's, clinging on tightly in his excitement. "Kacchan! Kacchan!"

Bakugo blinked as he looked at his shorter friend. He would never admit to truly liking the green haired, green eyed boy, but he did have to admit he was curious why the boy had latched onto him so eagerly. "What do you want, stupid Deku?"

Izuku ignored the name, settling for bouncing as he clung to his friend. "I saw smoke and snow!"

"What the he-" Bakugo started.

"Language!" The teacher's voice cut over the start of the swear Izuku ducked behind Bakugo at the teacher's shout. He was never big on getting yelled at; it had always scared him. Bakugo stared the teacher down, moving so Izuku was more covered from view. The young woman shook her head as she crouched down next to
the boys. She was secretly glad that the poor green haired tot finally had something first. So many of his classmates already were showing their quirks and he hadn't shown any signs yet. She smiled and gently tapped the top of Izuku's head to get him to look at her. "Midoriya, sweetie, did you see your soulmate's quirk?"

Several eyes darted towards them as many students started to mutter to each other at the idea. It was rare for someone their age to get to see their soulmate's quirk in a vision; in fact, it wasn't entirely common for someone to ever see a soulmate quirk.
Kids began to cluster as Izuku's eyes brightened and he let go of Bakugo to respond.

Little hands darted through the air as Izuku described what he'd see. "Yay! It was so cool! First there was a ton of smoke and I felt really warm. Then it started to snow!"

The teacher smiled, loving the energy of her young student. "It sounds like you might have a very strong soulmate, Midoriya."

Bakugo puffed out his chest. "Course he does! Deku and I are gonna get married, duh!"

"But...Bakugo, you don't make snow," one of the boys pointed out. "So how could you be his soulmate?'

Izuku's face fell before a girl started to hop around. "Lucky! Lucky!" she chanted. "You got 2 soulmates, Midoriya!"

"You think?" Izuku wondered, eyes widening.

Bakugo sneered, hating the idea of sharing, the girl nodded and continued. "Sure! The smoke has gotta mean Bakugo," she explained. "Cause of his 'splosions."

"Explosions," the teacher corrected gently.

"Explosions," the child repeated, rolling her eyes. She turned her attention back to Izuku. "So that means the snow had to be for someone else!"

Izuku considered it as he returned a hand to Bakugo's sleeve. Maybe that was right...but could he really have two soulmates? Bakugo couldn't make snow, so it had to be someone else. Maybe it could be fun to have more than one soulmate. They could play lots of games together and watch movies and...

Bakugo's snort interrupted his train of thoughts and his mumbling, a habit his teachers found cute. "Whatever. They just better not be weak."

The teachers smiled at each other and set about getting the children busy with their lessons for the day. The idea was quickly forgotten by most of the children, Bakugo included, but Izuku's mind was running wild with the ideas of two soulmates and
just who the second person could be.