FIRST NOTICE

(DARSHAN)

It was a boring school day as always.I was very obedient the whole day but since it is the Physics period I have to bunk.I mean I can't break the streak you know.The period was of Mr.Gupta and I don't like him at all.So,I and my friend Avish decided to leave the class before he comes.

"It has been long since we went to the music room,D" Avish said."No worries,Let's go today itself."I said.

We went to the music room.It wasn't a room actually, It was music floor consisting of 5 rooms.We searched for the singing teacher but couldn't find him in the two singing rooms.I thought maybe he is in dance room flirting with the dance teacher as usual."Bro,leave na let them spend their quality time.Let's go to games teacher."Avish said."Why are you so boring?You are my friend and a Gujarati have some courage boy."I said.

We checked the 2 dance rooms and concluded that they will be in the 3rd one which is at the end of the floor.As soon as we reached I saw a girl practicing from the window."See they aren't here.Come,let's go"Avish said."Wait"I said."What?"Avish said.I was mesmerized by her moves being a singer I know how tough it is to catch vocals and it was more tough to catch beats while dancing but she was doing it beautifully.I have never seen someone dancing like that. Avish waved his hand in front of my eyes but before I could react Dance teacher came.

"Yes Darshan,are you looking for your music teacher?He took off today.Anything else?"She said."No,ma'am.Thank you"I said,and we both left the area.

"Then,let's go to games teacher?"Avish said."Okay",I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this chapter guys?Do tell me