THE UNWANTED MEET:)

(AAISHA)

6 days passed by and 3 more days to go for the wedding. Am I excited? No,I guesss. Am I happy? No,I guess,Why am I doing this then? I have to.

BEEP BEEP

I saw my phone and a message of Aditi was there.

Hey,besshh! I told you na I like Sammer and Guess what, our families agreed. We are getting married but before that,today we have arranged a party,I am coming to officially invite you,open the door.

WHAT?

I am already here,come downstairs.

God! Is there more to surprise me? I got up tied my hair in a bun and went downstairs. Aditi and Sameer were my college friends and they came back to India after college. We four were connected through internet. Aditi was the only one who used to know everything which happened to me in Paris but after that proposal and even that thing she doesn't know or probably Abhi had told her.

ADITI: There she is.

She said and hugged me.

I: Hi,jiju!

I said winking at Sameer.He too came and hugged me.

SAMEER: Brother first.

I: Yesssss.

ADITI: So,where is my jiju then?Where is Abhi? Why didn't you both told us about it?

I: We...

ABHI: We wanted to surprise.

SAMEER: It's a heartattack bro. You two appeared the coolest couple in college but declined when we asked you.

ABHI: Now we are doing what you wanted, happpy?

ADITI: Hell a lot jiju.

I: sit,na guys.

We four sat and househelp got coffee.We four dicussed some funny memories of college and laughed for some 1 hour straight.

SAMEER: We shall leave now?

I: Itna jaldi?

ADITI: We came to meet and invite you for today's party.

I: Adiii, we would have come on a call only. 

ADITI: Fir bhiii.

SAMEER: Abhi,be there at 8 with my sister.

ABHI: Yes,bro.

ADITI: You,don't disturb my brother.

I: Take your brother with you,only.

She laughed it off and they both went.I was too going for my room,while Abhi told our parents about it.

So,our group was like the coolest in college. I saw Sameer as my brother and Aditi saw Abhi as her brother,so there was no jealousy kinda thing. 

Whole day passed by arranging things for the wedding,since many days weren't left. It was some 7 when I started getting ready.

 It was some 7 when I started getting ready