SISTERS LOVE

(IMPORTANT NOTICE-Guys I am changing the name of female main character to Aaisha)

(Aaisha)

"Aaghhh,The rays"I said opening my eyes frustrated because of the sunrays. As soon as I woke up,I saw the time and panicked.It was 9:00 in the morning, the time I should be at the school,but my alarm didn't rang.I was totally confused and then Manya di came and sat on my bed near me.

"Good morning kiddo."She said and pulled my cheeks and I smiled.But after a second of smiling I realised I shouldn't have."Don't stress about school,I turned off your alarm last night.I came to tell you something very important but you slept.So,I came now."She said.I was surprised,is it something that important?but in response I nodded. "I am sorry I didn't told you at the same time baby, my wedding got fixed."She said.I screamed,"What?When?Whom?Why"."Easy Aash easy.I'll tell you everything but first I wanted to ask shall we go for shopping because the functions are starting from day after tomorrow"She said."Okay,But promise you'll tell me everything."I said."Yes babe"She winked and said.She was about to leave when I stopped her I got off my head and hugged her tightly probably my second hug to her till now."Are you sure about this wedding di?"I asked while hugging her more tighter."Yes,It's a love marriage dude."She said.I broke the hug and gave her HAWWW expression,she again pulled my cheeks and left.

While I was wearing my socks I realised I how badly I was towards her,I loved her but always pretended to hate her.I forgot yesterday to take out my bottle from the bag,so I went and pulled the bottle out and a chit fell on the ground from that compartment which said "YOU DANCE BEAUTIFULLY.XOXO".I started to think who kept that in my bottle compartment and understood who It was,though I was angry but I smiled again.

"Aash come,Let's go"Di shouted from the entrance."Coming",I said.As,I reached the entrance everyone was shocked seeing me with her."Are you alright,some accident or what?"My aunt asked taunting."Aww,sorry to not fulfill what you wanted but it's nothing like that."I said.Mom gave me SHUT UP look."It's too late poor girl,she is leaving this house soon."aunt said making faces."You should be happy na that you'll get to see sad Aaisha once again,no?"I said and left.That counts Aaisha-1 and AUNT-0.

We sat in the car and I started questioning her about all that stuff.Soon we reached Inorbit Mall and started shopping.

(DARSHAN)

It was second last period,the period when I bunked and saw her dancing.I thought maybe she is still there,so I bunked to check her out.I went too the music floor running in the same room.She wasn't there and I started going back."Darshan,come here",dance teacher said.I went to her,and she said,"I saw you talking to Aaisha yesterday at  dismissal.".I nodded."So you know why she didn't came today?"She asked."Umm NO ma'am"I said.She gave okay look and I went back to my class.Physics sir allowed me to enter,he was shocked to see me in his class.I didn't paid attention to what he was telling instead started to think about meeting her in the evening.

School got over and I started walking towards the school gate and was accompanied by Avish."Bro,don't get late in the evening please."He said."Why are you so desperate?"I asked."No..o. I am saying this because Amy wants to meet Arhaan asap"He said."Okay."I said.

I went back home,changed,had lunch,studied and it was 5:20 in the evening. Avish called and said"Bro aaja jaldi."Before leaving I checked my outfit and rushed.

"Good evening,bhaiya"Amy said hugging me."Good evening,princess"I said hugging her back."I am so excited to meet Arhaan and her masi"She said. "Me too"Avish replied.I gave him questioning look and he reciprocated it with a smile.

Aaisha's house was 15 minute walk from my house.We stood in front of a big mansion shocked.

We were about to go inside when we saw a mercedez coming towards us and a girl was driving it

We were about to go inside when we saw a mercedez coming towards us and a girl was driving it.She got off her car and came towards her."Hi,Darshan"She said.She was Aaisha's sister,Manya."Hi"I said looking at Avish from corner of my eyes who was shocked to see all this."You came to meet Aaisha?"Manya Asked."Yes she didn't came today no?"I said,before realising Avish is right there shocked."Ya,I told her to take off today and who are they(pointing towards avish and amy)?"She asked."He is my bestfriend and she is Amy her sister and Arhaan's friend."I said."Oh,Aaisha told me about her."She said."Hi I am Avish.Nice to meet you!"Avish said being a good boy."Hi,she did told me about you."Di said."Really,what she told."Avish asked."She said that you are a very weird guy."Di said and I laughed."Accha Darshan suno,can you help me?"She asked."Ya why not beautiful."I said."So,I and Aaisha went on shopping and I dropped her back after shopping since I went somewhere but bags are in the car.Can you help to take them to her room?"Di asked."Ya sure"I picked the bags and took them inside.It was worth to watch Avish's face  but I felt sad for him,he had started developing feelings for Aaisha just like me.:))))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys would have been glad to see the end of the chapter right? I know it is quite long.               Sorry,what do you feel about this part do let me know. Also how you felt while reading the end when Avish was shocked.

Wait for the next chapter.Till then keep smiling and #SpreadLove