Dr.AAISHA SHARMA

(AAISHA)

Tring tring tring tring..................

I: "Hello,yes?

Unknown:Am I talking to Aaisha Sharma?

I:Yes,I don't recognize you

Unknown:But I do know you.

I was wondering,what the hell the person wants,at 4:00 in the morning.

Unknown:Hey!Are you there?

I:Yess yyess

Unknown: We were in the same school.Remeber,Ms.Unknown?

I:No,sorry.

Unknown:Can we meet in y/n cafe near your home today evening?

I:But.........

Unknown:I won't harm you,I too have a respect,Ms.

I:Oh okay.You look familiar.Meet ya

He hung up the call....

Shit!Aash you are a dumbo,you don't know the person and you agreed.But he looks familiar.We'll see in the evening then and let's sleep.

I slept as I have to rush to the academy in the morning.

"My life changed but I am still the same...................for him",I said to myself and slept.

Beep...beeep.....beep

Alarm clock rang at 9 and I woke up.As soon as I woke,I drew up the curtains to see the magnificient view.

As soon as I woke,I drew up the curtains to see the magnificient view

I came to Paris from London,after my studies.Here,I am a choreographer and a heart surgeon.I am Dr.AAISHA SHARMA,how amazing it is.Handling  both the professions isn't easy,but I am a pro at it now.

"Good morning Paris",I said as I streched in the balcony."I miss you ma,papa,Arhaan,Ruhaan and di.I am coming soon.It's been 2 years since we met.",I said.I do went to India,after my studies but for a month only.It's been 2 years in Paris,and the city is so welcoming.

Tring tringgggg.......

I ran and picked up the phone. "Aaisha,we have a surgery tomorrow.",Abhishek said.

(Presenting Abhishek Nigam,as a surgeon and a very good friend of Aaisha

(Presenting Abhishek Nigam,as a surgeon and a very good friend of Aaisha. Someone,she talks her heart out to.She doesn't have anyone in Paris except him.They both were in same school and side by side they did their college.)

I: "Okay,Abhi"

Abhishek: "Free in the evening?"

I:"Why?We aren't going to a party tonight please.We have a surgery tomorrow"

Abhishek:"Okay,Miss teacher"

He said and chuckled,I too smiled at his statement.

Abhishek: Sun,I am there for you.I know you're missing them,but I am here.Should I come?

I: You know me better than myself,Abhi. I sometimes wonder what have I done in past that I got you.Thank you!

Abhishek: Areee!Main hu hi itna khaas.

I: Shut up please.

We both laughed few minutes and then he said.

Abhishek: Open the door Aash.

I: What?You here?

Abhishek: Open first.

I went and opened my apartment's door.

I saw a parcel,picked it up and I continued on the call.

I: It's a parcel Abhi.What's in it?

Abhishek: Open it mental.

I placed it on the table and opened.

I:PANCAKES!!

I screamed with joy,like a kid.

Abhishek: Kiddo,will you eat it or keep staring.

I: Why aren't you here?We would have enjoyed it together.

Abhishek: We will celebrate our 50th surgery of the year tomorrow,I'll be taking you out on a date.

I: YESSSSS! I almost forgot.Congrats teamieeeee.It would be better if you say dinner.

Abhishek: Call it whatever you want,I will call it a date only.Now go and have them stupid.

I: Bye!!!!!!Love youuu mental!

Abhishek: Byeee maniac!

After cutting the call,I enjoyed yummy pancakes which Abhi sent.We both have been each other's support here,in Paris.From surgeries to the parties,we both are together.

My phone rang again and I rushed to get ready and leave for the academy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a leap and a new character.Was it a good decision to show a leap,what say guys?I am still confused.

Aaisha is here but where is Darshan?Find out in the coming chapter.

Who called AAISHA in the morning? Any guesses

Also,what do you think about Abhishek's character will he be a villain or a supporter?

Do drop what you feel about this in comments.

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL

#SpreadLove