CRYSTAL CLEAR

(AAISHA)

New day,new beginning they say but this isn't the case.I am on my way to school and I am just thinking about Darshan and his friend Avish. I guess Darshan loves his friend more than anything and his friend isn't talking to him. Am I the reason behind it? I need to figure this out today.

I hurried to my class and sat on my bench.Someone came and stood near me,"Hey miss unknown,what's up?",Jass said.I ignored him as I am not at all in the mood to talk."Ignoring?No worries.I just wanted to ask is there something going in between you and that ......." Jass asked but before he could say further,I shouted "NO,THERE'S NOTHING THERE WILL BE NOTHING"."Oh okay chill miss unknown but I didn't said the name."he said."I know who you are talking about,I told you na nothing is going between me and Darshan",I said in one breath."Wait,who who you said?I was asking about you and Avish,Avish Patel",He added.I was shocked for a minute but then I asked with a lot of stammering,"Wha..t made y..ou t..h.in..k so?"."I found him searching for you and also, he keeps on talking about you in the tution.So I thought.But what what about Darshan,his friend",he enquired."Nothing,Ma'am is here.",I said and sat, he also went to his seat and sat.Now everything was crystal clear.I was the reason,I must sort this out at any cost.

In the next period I went to music room to practice for my competition which was next week.I practiced for some 50 minutes the music was making my body move but my brain,my brain was still thinking about all what Jass told.

It was lunch break I intentionally passed through the corridor in front of 12th-A to get a look of him but he was nowhere to be seen.His friend not talking to him definitely had an impact on Darshan. I went to music floor there he was, sitting on the staircase with his face buried in his palms.My heart was telling me to go and sit there with him but my brain stopped me,thus I left the place with moist eyes.

(DARSHAN)

I was not feeling good like I should.My friend or I should say my brother wasn't talking to me.I never told or mentioned but Avish and I were friends since childhood we never hid anything like anything in this freaking world but today........

It was lunch break but I didn't wanted to have anything so I went to music floor and sat with my palms on my face.Today also she came but returned from a distance.When my bestfriend isn't talking to me what can I expect from her then?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope you liked this one guys! Do drop what you feel,it just motivates me to write further.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR ACCEPTING THIS STORY AS YOUR READ.

#Spreadlove