MY HEART :)

(AAISHA)

I woke up at 2 in the morning,all set and high on energy.I took a quick shower and got into a sporty yet comfy outfit,did last minute checks and headed downstairs to make coffee.It was 2:30 in the morning and everyone was supposed to be in the car, at 4 sharp,as it is a roadtrip. Everyone else decided to wake up at 3 but I woke early. 

I went to the kitchen and was preparing a coffee when I heard a bang

I went to the kitchen and was preparing a coffee when I heard a bang. I turned around to see Darshan rubbing his forehead.I kept the mug on the platform and ran to him.

I: You alright?Show show me.

I said removing his hand from his forehead.

I: Wait.

I took a cloth heated it a bit on the stove and got back.I gently pressed it on the area which swelled up a bit and blew, side by side.

I: feeling better now?

He lowered my arm and continued to stare hard in my eyes. I was busy in looking at him,that again I didn't realized when he kept the cloth back on the platform.

I: D..a..

Before I could complete,he hugged me.

I: Darsh..

DARSHAN: Shut up. Can't you be silent for even a second.

He said and hugged me tight.I closed my eyes and just remained silent.

Something is definitely bothering him,he is behaving strange . -I said to myself.

After few minutes,he tried to part away.

I: Ae,few minutes more,please.

I said and hid my face in his neck and moved a bit closer. It was both surprising and cute on seeing him like that. He was behaving like a small kid. After few minutes,I broke the hug and went back to make coffee with tears in my eyes. I need to stop these emotions,I have a fiancee now,but I loved it when Darshan smiles,when he hugs me. I am stuck god!

He stood near me and started looking at the pan. I could feel him staring me.

I: Coffee?

He nodded and I poured coffee in two mugs. We both sat down on the sofa and finished it. I took his mug without even looking at him and headed towards the kitchen. A volcano of emotions was erupting inside me. I do like him but.......it's complicated.

 MANYA: Aash,you woke up early?

I: Yes,di.                

MANYA: Aash,you crying?

RUHAAN: Mumma!

Ruhaan called from his room,saving me from her questions.

I: Di,I'll see ,you be here.