DINNER :)

(AAISHA)

After,discussing all the decor and theme,I sat with Manya di,Ruhaan and Rish in the evening.

I: How's uncle now?

RISH: Good.

MANYA DI: What do you feel about this wedding?

I: Di, ummmm.....

RISH: Abhi why are you standing there,come in.

I turned and saw Abhi standing outside the room.

ABHI: No,unm

I: Come,na Abhi.

He came and sat next to Rish.

MANYA DI: bata Aash?

I: I am happy for this wedding,di. Whatever  happened is in the past. And Things never go as we planned but that is God's choice.

Manya di gave me a shocked look.

I know it is some kind of shocking, I still dont believe what i said but i dont have any freaking option. He doesn't love me, even if he did, he hates me now. Also, I will never be able to confess it to him.

I:Abhi what time it is?

ABHI: Huh?

I: We have to go for dinner, no?

He looked at me with 'Are you okay?' Look.
And everyone remained silent.

I: You dont want to go?

ABHI: No, I mean Yes but..

I: I'll go get ready then.

I said and left the room. I entered my room, closed it and sat on the floor, just simply sat down,not thinking or doing anything. I know people think that I am kind of crazy, you might be thinking the same, but I have realised that we both are like two poles of a magnet, which are together but never meet.We are the parallel lines, which move together but stat away from each other. I only know how much I am trying to look 'Good'.

After few minutes, I got up, washed my swollen face after the cries, changed into a dress,applied some makeup and did my hair.

I: That's the old Aaisha. Get happy dumbo, you are going to be with your friend and not any person.

I: No no no, no tears take them back. Yes, that's the real Aaisha.

I said and went to the lobby where everyone was having dinner.

(MANYA )

We were having dinner, when Aash came and she was smiling, not her original one though a fake one.

MOM: Come Aash, sit for dinner.

AAISHA: No ma, I am going for dinner with my Mr.Husband.