REVEALED?

(DARSHAN)

After reaching the hotel,I took out my wallet from which I looked at the picture of Rish's wedding, in which Aaisha was standing right next to me.
I held that picture in my hand.
Merry Christmas Aash. I hope you're doing well and we meet soon. I promise I'll make you so proud each day and The time we will meet,it definitely will be a MEET OF MUSIC.

This is something I used to do,every Christmas since past few years. After, Aaisha went to London, Manya told me that Christmas was her favourite day. And since then, it is my favorite too.

After this, I changed and messaged Addison

I:.Have you reached?

ADDISON: Yes! You?

I: I have too. Accha listen, are you free for breakfast tomorrow?

ADDISON: You are asking me out?
I blushed after seeing this reply.

I: Kinda,but as a friend only.

ADDISON: Maybe.

I: What does this means?

ADDISON: I don't know.

I: You are getting on my nerves Addison.

ADDISON: I am laughing so hard right now, anyways I will join you tomorrow.After all,I need to be paid for being your guide here.

I: Now sleep and meet me tomorrow.

I kept my phone on the side table and slept. We will be returning, day after tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

I woke up at 9, got ready and checked my phone. The first message was Bhai's only-

Darshan, I am here at Hardy's hotel only. You too come, if you wanna. We are planning for yours and his collab.

Bhai,I will join you all at 8pm.

After messaging, I headed towards 'Café de la Paix',which is the most popular one, here.

Before leaving,I checked my outfit once again.

Today too, I reached before her.After some 15 minutes, here she comes,calmly not caring for other person's time.

After some 15 minutes, here she comes,calmly not caring for other person's time

(AAISHA AS ADDISON)

He asked me out on breakfast! He asked me out on breakfast! Yeah!

I got ready and left for 'Café de la Paix' at 10 a.m.I was late as usual, he told me to reach by 10:15 but I reached at 10:30.

I went to the table and sat in front of him.

I: Heya

DARSHAN: Hey

I: I am sorry,I got struck with some work.

DARSHAN: No,It's fine.

I kept my bag on the table and opened, to take out a thing. I took it in my hand and gave it to Darshan.