EYES MEET

(Aaisha)

"Aahhh it feels so good to dance.I felt like happiest  person living on Earth"I said.And Music teacher came in."WOW!Beta you're going high and high day by day.Proud of you.Chalo let's discuss about the competition."She said."Thank you ma'am.Ya sure let's discuss"I said

Ding!the period got over and so our discussion.She told me to come and practice here in front of her eyes."Bye ma'am.Have a good day ma'am"I said."You too cutest"She said.

I left the music floor and was about to reach my class when Aastha ma'am called me from behind."Aaisha wait.Listen I am sorry for making you sit with Jass."She said."You don't need to be sorry ma'am.I said and she smiled."Can you please take these notebooks and take them to 12th A."She said.Wait I am scared of going to bigger classes it just feels weird but before I can make an excuse she handed me the notebooks and smiled."Thank You.Go drop them there and come back,It's my period in your class.Don't worry I won't make anyone sit with you."She said.And I started walking to the 5th floor where 12th classes were present.

It was my class teacher's period there her name is Ms.Neha.I asked whether I could come in and she said "Yes,Aaisha beta come in.What gets you here?".Everyone in the class was shocked because Neha ma'am never talked so politely with any student.

"Ma'am I came to give these notebooks which Aastha ma'am gave."I said."Okay.Give it to sakshi the monitor."She said.I nodded. As I was giving her the instructions which Aastha ma'am gave,sakshi ma'am started scolding a boy umm what was his name ya,It was Darshan and though he was being scolded he looked at me and winked,without saying anything I rushed out.I went back to my class thinking he was a crazy person.

(DARSHAN)

It was Ms.Neha's period in short chemistry period.A girl entered and Ms.Neha smiled to her,we all were shocked,this girl is special we concluded.Wait I have seen that girl,she was the one dancing on those fast beats, gracefully.Just when I was looking at her Ms.Neha saw me and started scolding I mean why she has to scold me in front of her,I mean I don't know her but still.I came to know her name just a minute ago when ma'am said but still I feel weird being scolded in front of her.She started leaving and I winked at her,still figuring out why did I winked.Due to so many things going in my mind I got frustrated and closed my eyes.

(School got over and everyone started returning to their home)

(Aaisha)

I don't wanna go to home.My hands were in my pocket and head bowed.NO! It wasn't bowed because I was ashamed or anything like that but because I like it that way so that I cannot see other people.I wondered will manya di pick me up,I was thinking this when I heard my name being  called out.I turned and saw that guy who winked.Cheapster!

I started to walk more fast pretending that I didn't heard him but someone hold my hand stopped me.

"Why were you ignoring dude?Your name is Aaisha right?"He said.I tried to remove his hand which was holding mine."Why aren't you replying to me?Am I a monster"He said."Yes"I whispered.Suddenly I heard Manya di calling my name and she came near us.Seeing her coming he removed his hand.

"What's happening.Who are you.Her friend?"Manya di asked."No,I was just telling her how beautifully she dance."He said."Wait when he saw me dancing?"i whispered to myself.And Manya di asked the same question."Umm,I saw her dancing in the music room when I was searching for music sir."He said."Oh great,What is your name by the way?"Manya di asked."I am Darshan,Darshan Raval.You might not know me but in the future everyone will."He said."You look quite determined."Manya di said and they started talking to each other,which irritated me,so to stop them I said,"Shall we go di?"smiling. Manya di was schocked I never talked to her even when I did,I never smiled while talking to her.'Ya sure.It was nice to meet you kiddo."She said to Darshan."Same here Miss."He said."I hope to see you dancing again Aaisha."He said.A chill ran down my spine,but to be poliet I nodded. And we hurried to the car,Manya di didn't tried to start a conversation this time because she was smiling maybe remembering when I smiled talking to her.Anyways, it is good for me.I started looking out at the clouds they were just so pretty or something was different either in me or in the world.

I started looking out at the clouds they were just so pretty or something was different either in me or in the world

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was quite long sorry.I hope you all had goood time reading it.Please drop your views.Stay happy keep smiling and #spreadlove.