BestFriend Indeed

(AAISHA)

I opened my eyes and found myself in hospital. I moved my head to the side and saw Uncle,Aunt,Abhi,Abhi's father and his mother standing  by my side.

AUNT: Drive safely,Aaisha. Such a harsh driver you are,see where It resulted in.

I glanced at Abhi and he gave 'I had to lie no option'.

UNCLE: You scared us.

I: I a..m s...o..r...r..y. uncle.

UNCLE:You take rest we all will leave, come home we need to talk about something very important.

They left and I was left there with Abhi.

I: Abhi,please remove all this. I need to go, Darshan's flight will be leaving in few minutes,I guess. Give me my phone,I'll call him.

He said nothing, just sat on the stool right next to my bed.

I started removing the Needles injected on my hand.He immediately stopped and held my hands.

ABHI: Aash! What are you doing?

I: Leave my hands. I need to go, he must be leaving.

I said this sentence few times,crying like a kid.

ABHI: WHO ARE YOU GOING TO? THE PERSON WHO HAS ALREADY LEFT.

I fell silent and stared at his face.

ABHI: He left 3 days ago,Aash. It's been 3 days since you are here,in the hospital,Unconscious.

I: H...e le...ft ?

I asked staring into his eyes, hoping that he is lying.But he nodded his head.I tried to get my hands free from his grip and looked sideways to hide my crying face.

ABHI: Aash! Look at me.Please

I ignored him and remembered the last conversation I had with Darshan. Abhi held my face and made me face him. I couldn't control myself and cried my heart out in my bestfriend's arm,where no one will judge me.

Few minutes passed and Abhi continued the conversation.

ABHI: Aash,I don't know what you two were talking about that day and I don't care but, buddy I cannot see anyone hurting you. I am sorry,for speaking in your personal matter.

I moved away  from his grip and wiped my tears.

I: Stupid! It's alright.Sorry,I shouted at you that day,I shouldn't have. It's just that I didn't knew what to do next and that frustration made me shout.

ABHI: It's okay.Also,your sister was calling again and again. Your uncle told her that you have gone for a meeting,where you weren't allowed to carry this phone and a new phone was given to you.

I: So childish

ABHI: We didn't had an option.

I smiled on this statement.

ABHI: Listen,no matter what,I am always there for you.

I: Won't I break your bones If you aren't.

We both laughed but my inner self was crying.

I: Abhi,I want to get home

ABHI; Tomorrow,on the New Year's eve,You will be discharged.

I: Aaj jaane dena yaar.

ABHI: Nahi nahi. Kal khud haath pakadke leke jaaunga.Aaaj ke liye So ja. Don't think too much,about him. Okay?