JEALOUSY OR REALIZATION

(Aaisha)

We reached home and I rushed to get in house,was about to climb the stairs and go to my room when mom said,"Aaisha,can you go to the park in the evening with Arhaan?He wants to meet his friend there

We reached home and I rushed to get in house,was about to climb the stairs and go to my room when mom said,"Aaisha,can you go to the park in the evening with Arhaan?He wants to meet his friend there."

(Arhaan is my elder sister's child.She is working so he came here after school.He is in 2nd class)

"But....."I said but mom cut me off in mid sentence."You have to take him understand?"She said.I nodded.Why is everything going opposite the way I want it to go. Dammit!

After I changed and had my lunch I started thinking about that cheapster!My brain said,"Don't call him cheap,he was a good guy."I just shook my head to stop thinking about him,and fell asleep around 6 p.m. I heard my name being called out so I went out of my room to check.

 I heard my name being called out so I went out of my room to check

"Aaisha take Arhaan to the park please!"Mom said."Sure"I said with a dry face."Aash chalo."He said and mom scolded him for calling me Aash and not masi."It's okay ma,masi looks old."I said.

We reached the park and Arhaan shouted the name "Amyyyy".A girl came running with her brother behind her.Arhaan and Amy shook hands and her brother smiled at me so did I."Aash,she is Amy my bestf"Arhaan said.I smiled."Hi di,I am amy and you are his masi na?"Amy asked."Hmm kiddo"I said."I am Avish her brother."He said.I nodded.I was happy around the kids everytime because I love kids but not others.

Amy and Arhaan ran to the swings and I quickly bowed my head plugged in the earphones and started walking opposite to that guy.After an hour or so we were about to leave but Avish said,"I hope to see you again Aaisha." and extended his hand.He could sense I wasn't comfortable so he took it back."Let's take a picture bhai"Amy said and Avish nodded.Arhaan,Amy and Avish were taking pictures when Arhaan said,"Aash come na".I cannot say no too him because he is very close to my heart.Thus,I went and took a picture with them.We were leaving when Arhaan said,"Amy come to my na's house tomorrow.Whaan khelenge."She nodded and we left.

(Na for Arhaan means NANI or Maternal Grandmother)

As soon as we came I went to my balcony to see the beauty of life around me,basically meditate.

I sat on the white sofa and closed my eyes.After few minutes a known figure came to my mind I couldn't accept that figure coming in my mind.So I opened my eyes and started studying.

(DARSHAN)

I reached home and hugged mom."How was your day?"Mom asked."It was good ma"I said,she could sense happiness in my voice.So she embraced me and I went to my room to change.After I had my lunch,I whispered to myself before sitting to practice singing "She was different!"

Around 6:30 p.m. Avish called and asked"Bro,what's happening?"

"Come over",I said.He came and was constantly looking at his phone."I know you're desperate but didn't knew this much."I said.He gave me the weirdest look."What?"He asked."You are not that alone bro!That you will see phone as your world."I said."You're not in right state of mind buddy."He said and I wrung my hands.

"What are you looking at?"I asked."Should I show?"He whispered but I could hear that."We're friends since we were born.Whom will you tell if not me?"I asked."Okay.See!"Avish said.I took the phone and looked at Avish, he was blushing.I turned the phone on to see what is so special.It's a picture

BOOM!It's not a picture,it's a zoomed picture and that too of Aaisha with him and two kids.Wait,I constantly looked at the picture and Avish.Out of frustration I got up and threw his phone on the bed."What happened?"Avish asked.To cover up I said nothing just it slipped from my hand,a very lame reason."Who are they?What is so special in this?"I asked."Nothing"he said,while blushing.I controlled my anger."Tell me",I said punching him lightly on stomach."Okay.So he is my sister's bestf (he said pointing towards Arhaan)and she is my sister,Amy you know her right?"He said. "Hmm,Who is she?"I asked pointing towards Aaisha pretending I don't know her."She is  Arhaan's sister,oh no not sister,she is her masi."He said.I was amazed she is so young to be masi,anyways I gave him OHHHHH look."Darshan,isn't she the girl who was dancing in the music room?"He asked.I nodded."Means she is in our school.WOW"He said."What's worthy of wow in this?"I asked.

"Nothing.You know what tomorrow i'll be going to her house so i cannot come."He said."She invited you?"I asked suprisingly,"Na,her brother invited Amy,I cannot send her alone you know."He said."Can I  also come?"I asked."But don't you practice at that time?"He asked."No,I practice midnight these days,it's peaceful you know."I said making excuses as usual."Okay"He said and he left.

I went to the balcony thinking about what happened just now."Am I being possessive?"I said to myself and shook my head to remove those thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think is it JEALOUSY ?Drop it in comments with what do you think of this chapter.

Thank you for reading this one!Wait for the next chapter.

Till then keep smiling and #SpreadLove