LAST CHAPTER :)

(AAISHA)

It was a day before my wedding, guests were here and mehndi function was supposed to take place at night. I was sent to pamper myself and Aditi was accompanying me. 

ADITI: Brooo,teri shaadi.

I: Yes

ADITI: Itna low?All okay?

I: Yess,I am tired.

ATTENDANT: Ma'am this way,please.

I: Okay,thanks 

We both went for a 2 hour long session,but it still cannot calm the storm inside me.

(DARSHAN)

I woke up at some 5 in the evening,as I had to catch a flight to Amsterdam for my next shoot at 9 in the evening.

HARDIL: Bro,we are leaving for Mumbai.

I: Okay

HARDIL: Call me when you reach Amsterdam.

I: Yes,I will for sure.Take care of yourself and dad too.

HARDIL: Chal,aaujo (Bye,I am leaving)

He went and closed the door behind him,I too got up and went to take a shower. I came out had some snacks and left for airport at 7. 

As,soon as I got out of the car,a group of fans came to me, we all talked and clicked pictures.After which,I went inside the airport waiting for my flight,trying not to look back.

(AAISHA)

I came back to the location where the whole wedding and its functions were taking place.I saw Abhi standing in the garden,we both haven't talked since that concert party thing. Aditi went to greet him whereas I went to my room straightaway.

There was no one in the room,so I closed it,played loud music and sat on the floor staring the outfits of mehendi,haldi and wedding. Call it a good or bad fortune that the first song played was "Asal Mein".

"Mann de ni bandishan,ye pyaar nahio jhuk re,

raah teri takde ae nain nahi ruk re,

hisse ve aaiyan udeekan teriyan jo,

kivve rukaawan mere hanju nahi ho rukde"

I got up cleaned my eyes when door opened with a thud,I got shivers seeing Abhi boiling with anger. He closed the door with  a bang.

I: I am not in a mood to talk,Abhi. Please leave

He came to me,twisted my hand.

I: Ahhhhh

ABHI: It hurts na? Just the way your actions hurt

I: Abhi,leaveme.

ABHI: THAT'S THE PROBLEM I CANNOT,NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME. DON'T YOU GET THAT I LOVE YOU AND HOW MUCH I TRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY WITH ME.LEAVE IT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE, BUT OUR WEDDING IS HAPPENING,TOMORROW.SEE , YA TOMORROW WIFEY.

He said and was leaving.

I: This what you did,isn't love.

He went and closed the door as loud as he could.I didn't believed that it was him. I heard di approaching and I wiped my tears.