BUNCH OF EMOTIONS

(AAISHA)

It was the proper engagement day,where guests were supposed to come.Yesterday,I didn't talk to anyone neither in the school nor at home.I don't know how am I going to but I need to somehow make him hate me,so that they both get back together.I still don't know whether he likes me or not but I am sure about one thing,I am the reason behind conflict in them.It's just a matter of few days and then I'll go away,just few days more."You can do it,Aaisha",I said to myself my lips were curved in a smile but eyes were moist.

I wore the dress kept for me and went downstairs.We were in Udaipur for the whole wedding thing.

We were in Udaipur for the whole wedding thing

(DARSHAN)

We came to Udaipur as it was a destination wedding.If you ask how my days were,they were incomplete as neither the girl I started liking nor my best friend was talking to me.We came to Udaipur yesterday evening and it's morning now,we came across each other several times but didn't had a conversation.No one can take Avish's place but that day when I was sad she came and sat near me,though we didn't talk that much but her this gesture made me feel comfortable.Anyways,I am ready and I should go now.I cannot afford to be sad it's my fav cousin's engagement bro.

I went to the place and was shocked to see the decoration.

Amidst the crowd in the hall,my eyes landed on the person who wasn't facing me but I recognized her easily none other than,Aash.I guess I should say her that I like her not like love like but like.Oh I'll straightly say "I guess I love her",I murmered slow enough to not let anyone here.After the ceremony,I'll tell her decided.

(AAISHA)

I just cannot tell how beautiful the decoration was.Di and me soon to be Jiju sat on the sofa placed before the intertwined rings.They were looking gorgeous.I'll miss all this after I'll... I was cut off by my mom saying,"Aaisha,go and ask your jiju's relatives if they need anything.""Ji",I said.

I reached near the group,"Excuse me,uncle should I help you?" "No thanks beta.Aree you are Manya's younger sister na?" "Yes uncle,I am Aaisha" "Which school you study in?" "I study in The Delicacy School,in 10th grade" "Wow my son also studies in that school.Wait I call him",he said and left. I so wanted to run but it's my sister's wedding I cannot ruin it.He came back with Darshan."He is my son,Darshan" "Hi,Aaisha" "You two know each other" "Yes,papa we are in the same school" "Oh that's great.So Aaisha how long it has been?" "Uncle,ask him only na",I said with sarcastic face. "It hasn't been that long Papa.Just few days ago we came to know about each other and thus we didn't had many conversations" "Oh okay.So,Aaisha does your senior disturb or irritate you?You can tell me then I'll tell him",he cracked a joke."We didn't met that much uncle.Also,I won't let him." His dad laughed and he smiled weakly. "I should go you both talk.You're a very good girl Aaisha stay the same.I hope I had a daughter like you,your parents must be so proud.",uncle said keeping his hand on my head,I smiled and he left.

I was about to leave, "Aaisha,can we meet after the ceremonies end tomorrow please?",Darshan said.I wanted to say "no" straightaway but his voice made me weak thus,I nodded. 

During the whole engagement ceremony I could feel him looking at me but all this will be over soon.According to the plan, in the night was mehendi tomorrow morning was haldi and in the evening,wedding as for the reception I ..... "Aash come here",di said from the stage,I went though I didn't wanted to. "Rishh,meet Aaisha my sister or I should say my heart.",she said to my soon to be jiju."Hi pretty girl,I am Rishabh.I wish you were my age.",he said being flirty.What's the problem with this Raval people."You're lucky you got her.Please take care of her,she means so much to me.I hope you stay with me a bit longer di.I am sorry I am sorry.",I started crying and hugged her tightly, she did the same.Everyone was looking at us but I didn't care I love my sister.

(DARSHAN)

I was talking to my cousin when I heard someone's cries and it is coming from the stage where soon to be bride and groom were.I turned around to see and there Aaisha was crying hugging her sister.I felt sad but smiled on seeing her like that.She loves her sister but never got a chance to express it, now that she has got one,her emotions aren't in her control. 

"Why didn't I knew her earlier?Where was she?",I whispered without noticing her dad was right next to me,giving me a glance."Aree Hardik this was the dialogue in that movie,no?",I said to cover what I just did."Which movie?which dialogue?Have you started taking drugs or what?",Hardik said and I hit him with my elbow hard."Aree I forgot I and Rish was having a conversation regarding that movie,I'm sorry",I said still praying his father won't slap me.As soon as I got a chance I moved away from him.

"It's still hurting.I should tell uncle that his child isn't child anymore.He is into....",Hardik said but I cut him off."You aren't my brother bro",I said."Oh,now I got it",he said."You're really reallly slow dude",I said."So,now you're into her.",He asked."It's different bro something far different than what happened to me earlier",I said blushing.

(AAISHA)

That moment was the best one I had with my sister.The ceremony was over and everyone went back to their rooms to take some rest but I went to the place from where lake was visible.No one was there just me sitting and enjoying.

Water calms me be it in form of lake,sea or ocean

Water calms me be it in form of lake,sea or ocean.But today a lot was going inside me,how to tell everyone about...

"Aaisha,don't worry everything will be fine.We'll tell everyone soon  till then it's our secret.",dad said."Yes ,dad",I said and placed my head on his chest."Go get ready for the mehendi function",he said."Yes dad",I went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is my personal favorite! So many emotions in one 

What do you think Aaisha and her father is hiding ? It'll be disclosed super soon till then keep guessing.

And did the conversation between Darshan and Hardik appeared funny to you?

Thank you lovelies!

#SpreadLove