Choose?

(DARSHAN)

I got late in the school as Ms.Neha stopped me."Let's go D",I said to myself.My hands were in my pocket,head towards the sky and songs playing in my mind.

When I reached the school gate,I saw Aaisha sitting there or I should say sleeping there.But what is she doing here.I should go and help if she needs.

(Imagine Aaisha sitting on one of these bench with eyes close and bag on her side

(Imagine Aaisha sitting on one of these bench with eyes close and bag on her side.)

"Hey,are you alright?",I asked but got no reply.She was snoring.I took my phone and clicked a picture of her sleeping."AAISHAAAA",I yelled and she woke up with a jerk."Hm,yes,what... what.. happened"she said.She was in a deep sleep woah."You...you here.Where....where...am...I",She asked."Just outside the school,dumbo",I replied."Oh,now I remembered everything",she murmered, but it was loud enough for me to hear."May I ask what happened?"I added."Actually kaka didn't came today so I thought he might got stuck in traffic."she replied."Shall I drop you home?"I asked.I know she thinks of me as a cheapster but I cannot leave her alone here."I won't eat you",I said and she giggled.She nodded and we started walking towards our homes.

The walk or journey was silent only,because I know a lot was going on her mind thus,I chose to stay quiet.Our houses were 20 minutes away from the school but in different directions.I decided to drop her then meet Avish and return back,as Avish house was 5 minutes away from her house.

We were just 8 to 9 mins away when a frog jumped on my shoes.I hate frogs and that reaction I know was the weirdest. Seeing my reaction, Aaisha laughed very hard and was laughing constantly.

(AAISHA)

"You are scared of frogs?",I said pointing towards frog with one hand and holding my stomach with the other .He was definitely giving me 'shut up' look. I just couldn't control my laugh and laughed.

(DARSHAN)

I literally got scared bro and she is laughing,anyways it's good.Seeing her laugh,I also started laughing and we both were walking smiling like crazy."You're cute Mr.Raval",she said still holding her stomach.I blushed on hearing that.Then my eyes saw Avish standing right in front of us,he might have heard our conversation too.

"Avv........"I said but before I could complete he left.Does he like Aaisha? I don't think so or maybe he does.

Me and Aaisha we both gave each other look and then started walking without saying anything.Suddenly,my phone rang and my ringtone was Ishq Risk (brother ki dulhan),she gave me weirdest look and smiled.It was mom's call."Yes maa"I said."Where are you Darshan"mom asked."I'll be home in 30 minutes",I replied and she hung up.

We reached her home in 5 minutes.

"Thanks"she said. "Your welcome,Aaisha",I said.We both smiled and she went inside.I started walking towards my home, thinking about Aaisha and Avish.

(AAISHA)

"He definitely is a nice guy",I murmered to myself,smiled and went inside.

"Aash,you're here?",di said opening the door."Yes,first tell me why anyone didn't  came to pick me up?",I asked."Bro,everyone is tensed right now",she said pointing towards everyone sitting in the living room talking."But what happened?",I enquired."The wedding date has been preponed it's next week.So everyone's planning for  the ceremonies that will take place.",she said."Okies,but you look nervous.Are you sure you want this wedding to happen?",I asked."Yes,I love that guy bud.It's just the stress and the less time we have which is bothering me.",She said."Don't worry di, everything will be perfect,I promise.",I said.This did had an impact on her and she smiled.

We both went to my room,she sat on my bed whereas I unpacked my school bag."You came alone,Aash?",She asked."No",I replied."Then?"She asked."Da..rsh..an came to drop me",I replied."Oh,my soon to be brother in law came",She said."What?",I said shocked. "Yes",she said.

Soon,she went back to her room and I started studying.

(DARSHAN)

I reached back,had lunch,practiced guitar and now was sitting in my balcony."What's the matter with Avish yaar",I said to myself."I know I have started liking her but he is my best friend.Who will I choose?No there's no second thought in this",I said and slept on the chair itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter guys?Do drop your reviews!

Also,what do you think Darshan meant by the last line?

Sorry,for updating late will try to be regular.

Till then keep smiling and #SpreadLove