THE HEARTBREAK

(On call)

MANYA: Darshannn....you there?

MANYA: You guys can't ignore the questions.

MANYA: You listening to me.

MANYA: DARSHANNNN

She shouted, which brought me back to my senses.

I: Y...e....a....h

MANYA: What Yeah? Why you two lied?

I: I can't get anything.

MANYA: Don't be innocent.

I: Manya please explain.

MANYA: For god sake Darshan, you two are there with each other and didn't bothered to tell anyone.

I: With 'You Two' whom are you referring to?

MANYA: Do you both think I am crazy, of course I am talking about You and Aaisha.

I: A...a...i..s..h.a?

MANYA: Yesss,she is right there with you na.

My brain took a second to absorb her words. Without a second thought,I turned towards Addison.

MANYA: I saw your story and then messaged her to cross-check.To which she replied,"I have to go now Darshan is waiting" and within a second, she realized that she has done wrong and deleted it but It was late,as I read it already.

I: I'll call you later bye!

I was feeling cheated,embarrassed and sad at the same time. I couldn't recognize the person, I loved so much.No doubt,she has changed a lot but still why didn't I? Why she even did this? Doesn't she like me, but then why she didn't  denied when she was asked to accompany me. I went to the place where she was playing with kids.

AAISHA: Hey.All fine.

Look at her,I mean how can she pretend everything so damn well. 

I: Do the hell with all being fine.

I out of frustration grabbed her arm tightly and started walking.

(AAISHA)

DARSHAN: Do the hell with everything being fine.

Before,I could ask he grabbed my arm and trust me it was hurting badly. He was boiling in anger.I haven't seen this side of him,which scared me to death. Did he came to know about me hiding my real identity? No, please god no!

(DARSHAN)

I brought her to a silent place and released her arm with a jerk

AAISHA: Ah! Darshan,It hurts.