SUNRISE :)

(DARSHAN)

Something is definitely not okay with her,should I ask her? or I guess, I should give her privacy. I was upset from her,no doubt, but I cannot unsee her sadness. If I am not wrong it was his friend's call,who made the scenario worse that night,otherwise we would have sorted out. My anger rose on seeing him there,trying to separate us. I guess something happened between both of them. I am not at all interested in knowing,all I want is that this girl right next to me,smiles and be happy.I turned the bluetooth on and played some happy songs so that she feels better.

(AAISHA)

I opened my hair bun and closed my eyes,trying to talk with myself and know what the hell do I actually need. I could feel Darshan looking at me from the corner of his eyes,he was worried but how can I tell him, when we are not on good-terms. Ruhaan was asleep as he was tired and I just smiled looking at him,sleeping peacefully. Darshan played 'Buddhu sa Mann' and I looked at him.

I: This song is so TRUE.

DARSHAN: Buddhu par cute.

I: Just like you.

I winked and he showed his tongue. The reason me being confused is this,he changed my mood in a second. He started singing it and I was witnessing Darshan Raval Singing Live, such a lucky person,no.

I: Dheere.. Ruhaan will wake up.

DARSHAN: Oh sorry.

He said whispering and I laughed again.

A song played and he was about to change it when I held his hand,stopping him.

DARSHAN: What?

I: It was your favorite song,no?

DARSHAN: You remember?

I: Ofcourse. 

I took the phone and increased the volume. For few minutes he resisted but then started singing.

Kaisa ye ishq hai,ajab sa risk hai

Exactly what my heart was feeling right now.

RUHAAN: Aaaa

He said stretching.

I: You woke up?

RUHAAN: Yes!Chucks,elephant.

DARSHAN: Ruhaan,You shouldn't call your masi an elephant.

I: Dumbo,he is not saying me an elephant. Look there.

 Look there

We three watched the troop for a while and then continued on our journey.

RUHAAN: Aash, what you used to do in Parich?