Ch.17

I got back to my place about 20 minutes or so. I opened the door and was greeted by ranger pushing his head up against my leg. I reached down and pet him.

I then ran upstairs and decided to stream.
"Hey guys!"
I say, as the starting soon screen came off. I watched as the people piled in.

100...
500...
1k...
1.5k...

Then it started going at a normal speed. I clicked onto Minecraft and decided to play something on highpixel.

-

'Sapnap raided with 30k.'

(A/n- I don't usually watch sapnap streams so idk how many average viewers he gets lol)

"Holy- thank you for the raid of 30k! I really appreciate it! Uhm I'm playing stuff on highpixel and the moment!"
I smile.

The chat starts zooming like crazy. Way faster then it was before.

-

4:04 pm June 25th 2021. Brighton UK.

I finished streaming and heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened it. I was greeted by Wilbur standing there.

"Wil? What are you doing here?"
I laughed.
"I don't know. I wanted to see you."
"Well come in I guess!"

He smiles and walks in we go and sit on the couch. He puts his elbow on the arm rest and I sit next to him I lye down and put my head in his lap.

He looks down and kiss my forehead. I smile and continue staring at him while he watches tv. He looks down at me once the episode finishes.

"Why are you still looking at me?"
He laughs.
"I don't know. Do you not want me to?"
"I don't care. Your pretty anyways."
"What does that have to do with anything?!"
"Hm. I don't know."
He chuckles.

I laugh and turn over so I'm now facing the tv. Every once in a while I can feel his gaze looking down at me, but I just ignore it.

Except for one time when he looked at me for a little too long so I looked up at him and laughed.

"You know I can tell when your looking at me."
"And?"
"You've been looking at me for 5 minutes."
"And?"
I sigh and lean up, pulling his head down and kissing him.
He smiles at me and looks back at the tv.

God he's so perfect.

I sit up and can feel him looking at me again.
"Why'd you get up?"
He asks.
I look around to see him pouting. I look at him and frown.

I lean in and kiss his cheek.
"I'm hungry."

I whisper, getting up and heading to the kitchen.

I started making salad. I threw the lettuce in and put the tomatoes in blah blah blah and-

I felt a pair of Hands on my waist. I look up to see Wilbur staring at me.
"Miss me?"
He asks.
I laugh
"Your so dumb."
I say, turning around and giving him a quick hug.
"Thanks."

He says, sitting on the island while I continue making food.

I finished making the food a bit later and sighed. I turned around to Wilbur still sitting on the island counter.

I held out the bowl of salad.
"Want any? I know damn well I'm not finishing this by myself for a few nights."
"Sorry but no thank you. I'm not hungry."
"Okay."

I say, pouring myself a glass of water. I sit down next to him and start eating. He patted my head.

"What the hell?"
I asked him.
"What?"
"Why did you just pat my head?"
"I don't know."
"Okay well then know!"
"No."
"Oh my god."