Epilougue (2)

-

8:36pm November 26th 2022. Brighton UK.
(Wilbur POV)

We were at the hangout and we were just outside doing a BBQ. Niki and Clay were trying to cook.

I took a look at my pocket.

It's still there. Do it here or nothing.

I sighed and looked over at y/n who was resting her head on my shoulder. I took a deep breath.

Do it.

"Hey y/n?"
I ask before getting on my knee.
"Yeah?"
She responds.

I took another deep breath and got on my knee and took the ring box out of my pocket.

"Y/n l/n, Will you make me the happiest man alive and me my fiancé?"

She looked shocked and covered her mouth.
"Y/N IF YOU DONT SAY YES I WILL."
Clay shouts from the other room.
"CLAY STFU!" She yells at him.
I laugh.

She looks back at me, still on my knee, holding the ring box. She smiled.

"William gold, I would be happy too."

She gets on her knees to and hugs me. Everyone was clapping. And smiling for us. She  broke the hug and I put the ring on her finger.

She pulls me into another hug and whispers into my ear.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"Ive loved you y/n. Ever since the day we met. And I will never. Ever. Stop loving you."

——
Ngl I do wanna make another alternate ending where y/n says no. Also tysm for 100 reads that's insane! I also think I'll do a epilogue 3 for the wedding and I'll do the epilogue 2 alternate ending after I post the epilogue 3 I think lol. <3 oh and then illl do an epilogue 2 for y/n's pov. I think that's it though lol.

307 words <3