Part 6: 24 wheels

This ... This how?

Mahir was completely spellbound with what he saw. Words refused to come out of his mouth.

Just a few seconds ago there was this scratch and now it was gone.

What she did?

Is she a magician?

Ghost?

Horror engulfed him and he started crawling back.

Petrified, he tried to get up but failed miserably.

Somehow he just went and hid a behind tree.

How she did that?

Naagin?

Dracula?

Mahir kept a hand on his chest to calm down his racing heart.

Bela got up being puzzled, started moving towards mahir.

When mahir saw her approaching near him he again crawled to another side, hitting his head with the tree in process.

"Ahhhh" He held his head between his palms.

Bela tried to come near him but he slithered and went another side.

"S.... S...Stay..... Away from me" Mahir blurted horrified.

"Mahir ji" She called him being worried.

'My name sounds so good in her sweet voice. Not now bad timing mahir. 'Mahir thought.

"Mahir ji let me see where did you get hurt"

"Noo.you just stay away. I was so wrong about you. You you are a .... I don't know"

"Mahir ji "

"Oh shut up please. You are scaring the shit out of me. Ahhh mumma where am I struck?I need to go home"
Mahir cried holding his head.

"Mahir ji at least..."

" No stay away "

Mahir got up with great difficulty with the support of the tree.

Bela kept moving forward and he kept moving backwards.

When Bela slow down sensing she was scaring him more. Mahir took it as an opportunity and turned around to run only to launch himself on the tree in front of him.

He hit himself hard on the tree and fell down losing his consciousness.
Last he heard before closing his eyes was a sound of face palm and a worried "mahir ji".

_____________________________________

Mahir opened his eyes to see himself resting on the grass. While bela was near him looking something in particular.

After a minute when his brain fills him up with the details of the things happened earlier.

He quickly straighten up and rushed to save himself.

Seeing him rushing, bela too got up startled.

"Mahir ji at least listen to me once" Bela once again tried her desperate attempt but it seemed like her words were not reaching his ears.

Mahir kept running here and there and she too kept running behind him.

Panting heavily mahir stops , sits near a tree . Drenched in sweat, he takes deep breath while stretching his legs.

"Mahir ji I don't bite I swear"
Bela repeated his words in a very comforting voice and sits beside him.

Mahir shifts a little more towards the tree.