Part 39:- Pacifying him

The car moved forward but Bela's rose fragrance could still hit Mahir's nostrils

The car moved forward but Bela's rose fragrance could still hit Mahir's nostrils. Mahir thought it was because he met her just a few minutes back. But as the car kept moving the fragrance didn't leave as if her thoughts were not enough to make him go crazy.

He shook his head, trying to clear unwanted thoughts, when he focused on the road he realized it was not the way to his home.

"That's not the way, Raju" He said firmly but the driver was in no mood to listen to him.

"Raju? " He again called the driver but the driver was busy ignoring him.

"Stop the car now! " Mahir yelled and the driver quickly applied brakes making Mahir's face land on Windscreen.

"What the... " Mahir looked at the driver to find him suddenly turned into Bela, who was battling her eyelashes asking, "Anything else Sir? "

Mahir rubbed his eyes to see clearly, Raju indeed looked like Bela!

Mahir slapped himself making Bela gasp. He looked at her again and poked her cheek, finding it soft as cotton he realized it was Bela as Raju wouldn't have such soft cheeks.

Felt real! Indeed real!

He was trying to process what was he supposed to do then. He didn't expect her.

"What are you doing here? " He asked in surprise.

"Driving the car" She stated in the most obvious tone.

"I mean why are you driving the car? Where is my Driver? " He said trying to look away from her.

"First of all driver is not yours, he is his parent's or wife's... "

"Lame attempt" Mahir yawned before Bela could complete.

She took out the driver's cap and shook her head, her shining wavy hair landed on her back and Mahir was observing it keenly.

"Beautiful!" He exclaimed subconsciously.

"I know right" She turned around and winked at him.

Mahir's eyes popped out at the sudden change in her demeanor. He was trying to process the reason for her change when she climbed on the back seat.

"You might get hurt" He carefully held her pulling her back and settling her on the back seat beside him.

Why are you touching her Mahir? She is disgusted by your touch don't you understand once? Just stay away from her sight.

Mahir tried to open the car door but he couldn't.

"Child lock" Bela whistled, rotating car keys on her forefinger, keeping her legs on the front seat.

Mahir tried to grab the car keys but she swiftly held them away, he tried to move to the front seat but she didn't let him. He huffed in annoyance before asking "what? "