Part 42:- The holy Union❤

I forgot to invite you all to Behir's wedding rightly pointed by crystal_nightingale  yashna💖💖

So, inviting you all to Behir's wedding which is going to happen in just a few minutes. So till the time, they are romancing you all can go and dress up🤭🤭.

****
She put her head on his chest and he kissed her hair, wrapping his hands around her.

They were busy in their world when something strikes Bela's mind.

"How did you come here, Mahir Ji? " Bela asked confused. They were clearly denied meeting each other resulting which he would not have been given entry from the main door.

"A... A... "He just slid aside making Bela look at her balcony window.

Bela gasped looking at it, considering his clumsy behavior he must have fallen thousand times. Bela anticipated looking at him horrified.

" Your teammates helped" Mahir answered her unasked question.

She gave him an amused look while he dragged her to the balcony, looking down she saw ten of her teammates looking up at her smiling. They winked at both of them, making them blush, and then quickly went to their work.

Bela's jaw was left hanging. "They are so generous" Mahir smiled looking down.
"Sure" She chuckled at his cute face.

He dragged her closer, inhaling her scent. Bela's smile died down again, her cheeks flared up conscious of their proximity.

Moving closer, he kissed her cheek. Not only Bela but he was blushing too. Bela didn't look up at him feeling too shy.

"Enjoying kids? " They heard a feminine voice.

They both snapped their head towards the source to find Bela's mother standing there with her arms crossed over her chest and a teasing smirk on her face.

Bela jerked away from Mahir and he started looking here and there not knowing what to do. They both were flushed.

Radha came to them and held Mahir's ear "Sasu Maa" He screamed when she rotated his ear. Bela's eyes widened further.

"What are you doing here Mahir child? " She asked hiding her smile.

"Ahh... Maa... I... I...B...Bela... Bolo Na " He nudged Bela to rescue him but she was too lost to react.

"Haa... Mumma... Woh... I.. M.. " Her mouth opened and closed like fish, she was not able to form a word. She was completely flustered.

"No need to give me excuses. I very well know what you were trying to do...you see this hair? They haven't turned white in the sunlight " She teased them, lovingly slapping Mahir's cheek.

They both hung their head low as if caught stealing cookies from the kitchen.

Radha could not help but internally chuckle looking at the innocent duo. She decided to tease them a little bit more.