Part 28:- Be my girlfriend

Although Mahir was not required more for the day he still chose to stay there shamelessly

Although Mahir was not required more for the day he still chose to stay there shamelessly. Of course to keep an eye on Rohit.

Will anyone know if I punch him?

Everyone was busing in their work while he was sitting quietly in the corner trying to analyze the height of the window and Rohit.

He seems to me 70 kgs but I can only lift up to 50 kgs. If I call my gym trainer we can together lift him and throw him I guess. Yeah, that's right! And if not then the gym trainer needs to fired!

"Sir? Coffee? " The same old lady asked him again.

And for a second Mahir changed his facial expressions from grumpy koala to a smiling horse, "sure". He was in no mood to go back home.

Bela was explaining something on the whiteboard to five members, one of them being Rohit. Everyone was focused on the board but Rohit's eyes were more focused on Bela's baby hair as he tried to pluck them behind her ear. Before he could proceed, Mahir quickly got up from his seat and marched towards them, he even climbed on the table only to reach Bela sooner. He grabbed Rohit's hand in mid-air and jerked away.

Everyone was shocked to find him near Bela just in a matter of two seconds.

"Ha... Ha... Ha... Wow! You explain so nicely! " Mahir quickly said before Bela could ask him anything.

He silently picked up a chair and adjusted it beside Bela. While she was standing flustered.  " Please continue" He said.

This time Bela's hand was shaking under his intense gaze. She tried to focus on the other five members but it didn't help much.

"Coffee" The old lady, Marie said forwarding the tray, he took the coffee smiling politely at her.

When she went away and everyone was focused on Bela's words, he sneakily put the hot coffee cup on Rohit's hand as he sat on his other side.

Rohit screamed in pain. "Oh sorry, sorry " Mahir quickly got up acting all innocent.

"Are you fine Rohit? " Bela ran towards him.

Seeing Bela running towards Rohit, Mahir put the same Cup on his hand and he too screamed in pain.

"Mr.Sehgal" Bela yelled running towards Mahir.

"What the hell is happening today? "  She shook her head in disbelief.
"Marie, bring ice and ointment. Mr. Sehgal, come with me " She said dragging Mahir with her to her other cabin.

She made him sit on the couch beside her. "Is it burning? " She was getting worried.
"Haa phooo Karo na " Mahir said making a cry baby face and Bela unconsciously followed.

Mahir kept looking at her adoringly. She was blowing air on his hand and he was happily watching her with twinkling eyes, like a child who got a bar of chocolate after many requests. He wished the day to stop there. She was looking cute. Just her attention and he was more than fine.