Part 27:- What if she is already married?

Italic- Mahir's pov, Italic and underlined - Bela's pov

***
"Hello! Mahir"

Mahir banged his head on the table.

They quickly occupied the chairs, borrowing them from the next table.

Andy smiled gleefully at him while Ajitabh just patted Mahir's back.

Bela was amused to see them. She reciprocated their "extra sugar-coated smile".

"When are you both leaving? " Mahir gritted his teeth before smiling at Bela.

"Son" Andy gasped loudly keeping a hand on his heart, "Won't you allow us to have Ice -Cream with the person we are dealing with for the first time? Remember RULE of our beloved enterprise" He battled his eyelashes before Mahir making Ajitabh chuckle.

Mahir glared at the two of them.

Oh! so it's really a rule Bela Smiled at Mahir.

"No Dad, it's fine how can I let my senior work when I am here right? So bye! " Mahir held Andy's hand and tried to drag him out but Andy jerked his hand "It's okay son, Now when your senior is here you can leave. Okay? bye! " He pushed Mahir towards the exit.

Mahir turned around, "Awie my father is so cute, come, Dad, we will have ice cream together" He pinched Andy's cheeks and dragged him back to their seat.

All this while, Ajitabh was happily gossiping with his to-be sister-in-law.
Within a matter of two minutes, they became good friends.

Bela apologized for kicking him to which he replied she don't need to say sorry it was all because of his useless- high-on-crazy-hormones brother.

"I will take strawberry, Vanilla, chocolate, butterscotch, and all the flavors of ice cream they have in the store" Andy chirped.

"Okay, it's a chocolate ice cream for Dad. What you want dustbin...Arr... A... Ajit" Mahir cheekily smiled at Bela.

Andy tried to request more ice creams but he was royally ignored by his both Sons and even the waiter. He huffed in annoyance and kept waiting for the ice cream with a grumpy face.

Mahir looked at Bela, he wanted to initiate something but Ajitabh beat him up and took all of Bela's time, smirking at Mahir.

Mahir looked at Andy for help but seeking the opportunity even Andy started talking to Bela, giving a devilish grin to Mahir. He tried to put a few lines in between the conversation but was kicked by his brother and father under the table.

With a fuming face, he kept cursing his destiny.

"Aren't you an IPS officer? Don't you have work? " Mahir hissed near Ajitabh's ear.

"On paternity leave, dear useless dog" He patted his back sympathetically.

"Then why aren't you using your leave, go to Vishi and Aarav" Mahir made a cry babyface.