Part 37:- Did he leave?

"No"

"No"

His heart broke at that very instant. He was numb to react.

She kept chanting "no" Vigorously shaking her head.

Looking at her, Mahir thought it was not a good idea to confess like that. He hurried in telling her.

She looks disturbed. Why did I think to say something like that? Why did I forget I have feelings for her she doesn't feel the same? I should have let her talk. I have complicated our friendship now. She won't want to be friends with me.

"Bela, it's... F... F... Fine, you don't need... "

"No. We are no match. No standard. No class " Her body was shaking and her face was painted with uncontrollable tears.

"What?" Mahir moved closer to her. When she slid aside, away from him.

"No... No... You go" She closed her eyes with her palm.

"Bela, please sit down. You don't look fine. " Mahir picked up the glass of water to give but she again jerked away.

"Okay fine. You want me to leave. I am leaving but please sit down and have a glass of water. Here" He kept the glass on her table and turned to leave.

"If you feel like talking please do call me. I will be waiting for your call" He whispered enough loud to be heard by her.

Taking a last glance at her, he finally left.

Bela slumped down on her office chair. She screamed her lungs out. She banged her head on the table tired, crying her heart out. She felt helpless, she didn't know what to do? For the first time she was dealing with such intense emotions, her brain didn't know how to tackle it.

She slowly bought her knees closer to her chest, she hid her face in her knees.

Why I had to fall for him?

She cried harder and harder.

Her cabin door again opened, she looked at the intruder, it was her mother with Gracious.

They froze on their spot looking at her red face with tears dripping her eyes.

Bela's mother quickly ran to her, keeping Gracious on the table who looked equally tense.

Bela stood up wiping her tears, "I am fine Mumma" But as soon as she embraced Bela in her arms, she broke down completely hiding her face in her shoulder.

"Bela, Calm down baccha. " Her Mother was softly stroking her hair with glistening eyes.

She was too worried about not finding her home even after two days. Even Gracious was not properly eating not having Bela near her for more than 48 hours. That's another thing she would have spoiled Bela's hair and dress, fighting with her on who would get fed by Mumma first.