Part 41:- Yours, Since Forever💖

***long chapter ahead

.
.
.
Preparations for the marriage were going in full swing as only fifteen days were left for their marriage. After their small intimate engagement ceremony, the families often started spending time with each other. That's another thing Mahir would drag Bela with him when he thought nobody was looking at them but the reality everyone just acted to be busy in themselves their whole focus was on both of them. They never left a chance to spill water on Mahir's plans. And with Gracious being their special and most trustable agent it was more flexible.

Bela's mother was busy selecting the dresses for the ceremonies to be held.
She kept her finger on one of the dresses to which Gracious shook her head, sitting just beside the booklet containing various dress designs on the table. Radha turned over to the next page. Gracious again examined the color, the design and finally tapped the picture with her tail. Even Radha liked the dress, she instantly shortlisted it.

"My baby is working so much and see that lazy girl still sleeping. I mean okay it's fine she completed a project two days ago and is now on leave till her marriage but can't she wake up early in the morning? Wake up, brush her teeth, have breakfast, and again sleep, who is stopping her? But she... Lazy pig " Radha patted Gracious's head and huffed while talking about Bela.

Gracy put her tail before her mouth trying to hide her laugh from Radha. Of course, she was enjoying thinking Bela would get scolded later. Oh! She loved it.

They were engaged in work when suddenly the doorbell rang. Radha got up thinking it to be one of the workers, she opened the door. The floor beneath her feet seemed to be disappeared as she saw the person before her. When for the whole year she didn't see him creating any more problems she was relieved. But now looking at his fuming form, she was sacred, scared what if he create a problem in her daughter's marriage? She didn't want him to spoil Bela's happiness.

She tried to close the door but he forcefully entered inside using his physical strength.

He was glaring at her with hate. Behind him entered Ridhi's Mother with an innocent face.

Seeing the situation getting heated up Gracious ran and stood on Radha's shoulder glaring and blaring at the duo before her. Bela had told her to never let any stranger enter inside and Gracy already didn't like Ridhi's mother.

Ridhi's mother took three steps back looking at angry gracious but the Man was too busy in glaring Radha that he didn't even took notice of Gracious.

"What have you taught my daughter? You have made her just like you. Isn't it? Getting dolled up and trapping Rich guys? How shameless of you. I knew my daughter wouldn't be in safe hands. This is what happens when you take the child away from Father's shadow when you give them the right to do anything they want. See what a chaos you have made of my daughter. Disgusting! " He spat, gritting his teeth at Radha.

Radha stood there with a broken heart yet again. She just looked at his face and loathed herself that she loved this man once. She respected this man who never valued her? What a fool she made of her heart by loving a person who never deserved it. She closed her eyes, scolding the hurtful tears to move back. She didn't want to cry in front of him at least. She wouldn't give him that sadistic pleasure.