Part 32:- Is he fine?

[If you are able to see the audio above then it is of our story now

[If you are able to see the audio above then it is of our story now. You can listen to it. It is available on all chapters of this story as of now]

BELA

I quickly ran out of the house before Mumma could see me. I hid Gracy below my pillows because I can't take her with me to work. She will damage Seghals property for sure.

I know Mumma will scream at me but what to do?...

I reached Seghal Mansion to see Mahir Ji standing at the gate.

What happened to him suddenly?

Soon my team entered inside, after everyone I entered inside only to be blocked by Mahir Ji.

"Good morning, Bela" He greeted me, forwarding a Yellow Rose to me.

I hesitantly took it from him. What happened suddenly?

"Hope you are not angry with me. Bela, see I just told them that I like someone and then they thought it's you. You... Me... I mean..."

He continued explaining and that's when I remember I was angry with him.

I ignored him and went to the working site.

"Bela, you know the yellow rose is a sign of friendship. Since you accepted it that means we can be friends after forgetting everything. Right? " He smiled nervously while walking behind me.

I turned towards him and kept the flower in his hand.

"Bela" He pouted.

No Bela, don't melt. Just don't melt.
He already has a handsome face and then why the hell he is looking cute while pouting? Ugh!

I went ahead to help in the work, trying hard to ignore him.

I saw him sigh and sit in the corner.

For about two hours we keep on working and this time Mahir Ji didn't interrupt. He kept on sitting in his place. Every time my eyes wandered to him I found him already looking at me with pleading eyes.

They don't even give a tutorial for ignoring a guy like him? What do I do? Whenever I looked at him, I found myself melting like ice cream.

Huffing to my own heart, I turned around to face the opposite.
"Bela" I see Rohit standing beside me, fidgetting his fingers.

"Yes, Rohit! Any problem? " I asked him smiling.

He took a deep breath before saying "Are you free tomorrow? "

Umm Tomorrow we have leave... I have to go to the Orphanage, then shopping with Mumma and then want to play with Gracious. And the rest of the day goona lay on the bed like a koala.
Quite busy I guess

"Tell me what is it, I will surely make time for it"  I passed him a smile.

"Actually, I... I... I wanted to ask... If... You... You would be able to manage to come with me to... " He was fumbling and before he could complete Mahir Ji jumped in.