Anne with an e season 4 - Part 1: Far away from home

Hi! This is my first story I'm working on right now. I am a huge fan of the netflix serie Anne with an E and I was devastated when I had seen all the episodes, because I didn't want this beautiful story to end. I've read the books but they have a different storyline wich I think are less nice. So I thought, why not make the story live on by myself? And here it is: A story of how things went on with Anne and her friends, after season 3.

P.s: The beginning ends a bit different than the series,but you just have to imagine that the scene where Anne read the book together with Matthew and Marilla happened before Gilbert left.

I hope you like it, and let me know what you think!

Streems

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

Anne stood silently as the wagon with Gilbert in it drove away. Her stomach felt weird and she barely heard Diana speak to her in extreme delightment. "Anne, oh Anne! What did I just see?" Anne blushed and for the first time, she stood speechless.

Diana said goodbye to her parents and both girls walked in the beautiful building. After a few minutes, when the girls both stood in their room, Diana began to laugh, followed by Anne's laughter. All of the sudden the girls lay on the ground in disbelief. " Oh Diana, I don't know what to say!! It just happened so fast... He just stood there all of the sudden, he looked at me and all I could see were his beautiful, brown eyes.I almost fainted!" The girls began to laugh harder, and Diana told her side of the story. "Oh Diana! Said Anne, this was all because of you? You told him that I wrote that letter? How can I thank you!" She leaned over and hugged Diana firmly. " You're the best bossom friend I could ever wish for, And I'm the luckiest girl alive to spend next years with you on Queens!" Then both the girls start chatting about all that happened and Anne told in tears of happines all the things she found out about her parents.

Weeks went by and Anne and Diana were enjoying themselfs at Queens. They learned a lot of new things and became more mature every week. But every day that passed, Anne began to miss Gilbert more. She laughed about the thought that she used to stay out of his way as much as possible, but now she just wanted to see him so bad. Also Diana had problems. Everyday she still felt guilty about what she had done to Jerry, because she was confused about her feelings and scared of what people would think. But now, far away from him she realized she needed and loved him. Oh, how she missed his soft, brown eyes and loving voice. Also she worried, she wanted Jerry so much, but she knew her parents would never let her date a farmboy. So if they wanted a relationship, they had to keep it a secret. If Jerry wanted her back at all...

Diana would soon find out, because autumn break was coming and then the girls would go back to Avonlea, to catch up with their families.