Season 4 - Part 4: A letter

Of course, Anne read this letter at the wrong time

Of course, Anne read this letter at the wrong time. Anne and Diana came back to Queens last night, and today the lessons would already start again. It was about 5 mins before the less would begin when Anne received the letter. She danced around in the room holding the letter to her chest. Diana was happy for Anne and laughed out of excitement.

"Oh Diana, I've been waiting so long for this moment, when I finally can see his face again..."

Then the girls hurried because they realized the lessons already had began. In class the girls took place before Tilly and Ruby, and the 'big news' spread like a little fire. Ruby got even so excited she shouted "Gilberts coming home! O my, Anne I am so happy to hear it for you!"

"CALMER!!" The France teacher wasn't having it and send Ruby to another seat. It was next to Moody so obviously Ruby din't mind. She smiled flirty at him and Moody started tot get a great blush on his cheeks. Anne and Diana shared a look. These two are likely to become a thing.

The two weeks passed very slowly. It was saturday morning, today Gilbert would arrive in Kingston, and visit Anne. Anne couldn't sleep the wole night, as she was so excited, and surprisingly she also found herself very nervous. What do I have to do when he comes? Would it be different to talk because we've kissed?

Anne got dressed and after breakfast, she decided to go for a walk in the beautiful park around the school, wich had quit some away of the nature by the Lake of Shining Waters.
In this quiet place Anne hoped to have a change to make up her mind and feel less nervous, because Gilbert could arrive at any moment.