𝟏.

Listening to Swim Good, and overwatching the sunset and the way the water glistened along the rocks of the shore, Karter realized this is what she needed: this peace--this calmness. She would've never thought that after so much good, this is what her relationship would've come to.

As a schizophrenic, no one really told her what it'll be like adulting, or dating. Especially, when no one around her could relate. Therapy should've helped, right? But then again, the woman herself wasn't schizophrenic.

How could she have possibly been prepared for this situation? She needed a woman's help; her mother. She's never heard of this happening to other women, not those that she knew. The women in her life with kids never told her about this part of dating, but then again, they too weren't schizophrenic.

"I'm good enough, right? This isn't my fault. I deserve a bundle of joy too," Karter muttered to herself, looking up towards the clear blue sky.

The signaling beeps from her airpods drew her out of her thoughts and made her realize just how long she's actually been out there. Standing up from the rocks that were starting to hurt her butt due to sitting for too long, she sighed, saying, "I should get back, he's probably worried about me--again."
Karter wiped off her hands and made the short journey to the parking lot towards her car. It was getting dark and she knew the late-December temperature would be dropping soon.

. . .

Hmm... I wonder what happened.
Any thoughts? Leave below

Ahhh! I'm back, buckle your seat belts!