𝟑.

In

In... and out! In... and out!

Concentrating on her breathing, Karter jogged along the treadmill, trying to make her last couple minutes count. She'd been jogging for 26 minutes and was now starting to feel it catch up to her.

Karter practically lived in her apartment complex's gym, attending it at least four or five days a week. It was fully loaded and amazing for anyone who was interested in gym fitness.

When she walked in and saw she was the only person, she decided to go full out and do a two hour full body workout session. Working out became a hobby of hers soon after she moved into the apartment, three years ago. She felt free in the gym; she was able to do what she wanted, and no one ever looked at her as crazy as she experienced sometimes in public, all because everyone in the gym was the same--they all just wanted to workout.

Pressing the 'STOP' button, Karter lightly hopped, putting her feet on each side of the treadmill before stepping off the machine completely. She breathed in deeply then walked over to a wall of large mirrors.

She looked at her reflection, looking to see any slight change. She had on a matching Lululemon set that was a light sky blue sports bra and high rise leggings that match.

"Fuck, I'm getting tired," Karter whispered to herself, pulling her Airpods out of her ear. She quickly popped them in the case then into her gym bag and grabbed her phone to check her notifications.

Instagram
Ballin.BJ and 24 others liked your post.

Cali News
Woman spotted in West LA, highly intoxicated, chasing civilians with a large knife. If you see this woman, please stay away and call police (911).

"It's 3:30 PM, wow."

Twitter
New tweet for Krys. With a K 🐆
I'm tired of living in Crenshaw. Kids came knocking at my door at 12:00 talkin bout "why the candy lady ain't answering her door?" Am I the candy lady daughter?? Hell if I know

New tweet for Krys. With a K 🐆
Lmaoo shit I want me some kool aid gummy bears too

Rhys.
Dont fucking start kar.
Youn wanna listen to me so look at you now 🤷🏿‍♂️

Her laughter from the tweet passed as she processed what Rhys told her. She scrunched her eyebrows and clicked the messages.

You must still be mad
Imy🥺🥺

Karter had previously informed Rhys of how she wasn't able to transfer her pictures from her camcorder onto her computer. When she got the camera, Rhys told her she would need a flash drive but she didn't listen to him. She now realized he was right.