13. erics conspiracy

*

*

ARIA SCREAMED AS JACK CHASED HER AROUND THE KITCHEN WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS. ARIA STOPPED CAUSING JACK TO STOP AS HE WAS WAITING DIRECTLY ACROSS THE COUNTER FROM HER.

"I will hurt you Jack Hunter." Aria warned him as she couldn't stop laughing.

"I just want to give your hair a little trim." He says innocently as he smiles at her.

Aria felt her heart tighten at the sight of his adorable smile. He closed and opened the scissors over and over again causing Aria to struggle to hold back laughter.

"You are supposed to be helping me do my art project." Aria replies sharply.

"Yea... and we are going to glue pieces of your hair to the poster." Jack says playfully.

"You are insane." Aria huffed in disbelief.

"Snip... snip..." Jack taunts her as he starts walking closer to her.

"Jack!" Aria whined in annoyance as she ran away from him.

"Jackson Bartholomew Hunter! No running with scissors!" Eric screamed at the other boy.

"That's not even close to my actual name!" Jack screamed back in disbelief.

While Jack was distracted Aria took the opportunity to grab the scissors from him.

"You're sneaky." Jack says to her as he raises his eyebrow at her.

He grabs her hand causing her heart to stop. He tried to pry the scissors out of her grip but Aria quickly yanked her hand away from him.

"Can we get back to the actual project now?" Aria asks him curiously.

"Fine..." Jack huffed dramatically as he sat back down at the kitchen table.

"What can I put on this stupid poster to show the class who I really am?" Aria asked Jack as she couldn't think of anything.

"I think putting strands of your hair on there was a beautiful idea." Jack replies sarcastically.

Aria smacks him in the head causing him to giggle.

"You wanna know something?" Eric asks them as he enters the kitchen.

"No... I really don't... but you're gonna tell us anyways." Jack replies sharply as he turns his attention to the other boy.

Aria grabbed a marker off the table and started drawing on Jacks hand. Jack looked over at her causing butterflies to swarm around his stomach. He loved how cute she looked when she was focused on something. She bit her lip to hold back her laughter as she drew on Jacks hand.

"I think.... You two have a big secret." Eric says dramatically.

Aria immediately stops drawing on Jacks hand to look up at Eric. Jack looks away from Aria and gives Eric a confused look.