28. karaoke

*

*

JACK HANDED ARIA HER DRESS BEFORE PRACTICALLY PUSHING HER INTO HER ROOM. SHE WAS REFUSING TO GO OUT WITH HIM AND ERIC BECAUSE SHE WAS STILL UPSET. JACK KNEW SHE NEEDED TO GET HER MIND OFF HER DICK OF AN EX AND GO OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. NONETHELESS SHE STILL SAID SHE WOULDN'T GO BUT ERIC AND JACK WERE GOING TO MAKE SURE SHE WENT EVEN IF IT MEANT DRAGGING HER OUT OF THE HOUSE.

"I'm just gonna be a party pooper." Aria muttered as she walked out of her room in her dress.

Jack felt like he was unable to breathe as his eyes scanned Arias body. The dress was very tight and hugged every curve in her body. She looked absolutely stunning and Jack found himself struggling to speak.

"You... uh....we will have a great time... and you look amazing." Jack stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't even wanna go... it won't be fun.... I don't need any assholes hitting on me tonight." Aria complained.

"Me and Eric will be your body guards and will make sure you have the best time ever." Jack reassures her as he links his arm with her arm.

He leads her to the door as Eric opens it for her.

"I really don't think going out will make me feel better." Aria says nervously.

"Getting drunk and partying is exactly what you need." Eric says hoping to hype her up.

Aria shakes her head but Jack is already shoving her out the door.

"You can't go to a party... you just recovered from a concussion." Aria tells Jack frantically.

"Quit making excuses." Jack replies in a carefree tone.

When they arrived at the bar Jack immediately bought Aria a shot.

"It's a little crowded in here." Aria says in an uneasy tone.

She was missing the couch back at home and all she could think about was Richard. Aria took the shot causing Jack to smile at her as he leaned against the bar counter. The music was blaring and the lights were flashing all around them but Jacks focus was on Aria. He wanted to take her mind off all the shitty things that happened in the past couple days.

"Let's go dance!" Jack yells over the music.

"Uh..." Aria begins to protest but Jack grabs her hand and drags her to the dance floor.

Jack could tell Aria was still not letting loose. Jack started singing along to the song playing as he spun Aria around. He started dancing like an idiot causing Aria to laugh.

"What are you doing?" She asks him in disbelief as he spins her away from him.

"Just enjoying life... you should try it sometime." Jack tells her in a carefree tone.