24. the shared bed

*

*

THE BED CREAKED WITH EVERY SMALL MOVEMENT JACK MADE AS HE LAID DOWN. HE WAS ONLY WEARING HIS PAJAMA PANTS AS HE WAITED FOR ARIA TO GET IN BED WITH HIM. HE WAS EXHAUSTED BUT VERY SCARED OF THE HAUNTED HOTEL HE WAS CURRENTLY STAYING AT.

"Why is your bed so squeaky oh my god?" Eric asks Jack in disbelief.

"I didn't make it." Jack replies defensively.

"Well at least we will know if you and Aria are going at it tonight." Shawn mutters sarcastically as he puts his pillow over his face.

Jacks face got hot as he thought about the fact that Aria would be sleeping next to him.

"Aria will probably get in bed and be like ... Jack please touch me." Eric says in a girly voice as Shawn laughs.

"Will you two shut up?" Jack asks them sharply.

"All night we're just gonna hear the bed slamming against the wall." Shawn says jokingly.

"Me and Aria are not going to have sex so shut up!" Jack yells a little too loudly.

"What did you say about me?" Aria yells from the bathroom.

Jacks eyes widen as Eric and Shawn start laughing their asses off.

"Nothing!" Jack yells back nervously.

"Can we switch beds?" Eric asks Jack in a serious tone.

"No." Jack replies sharply.

"You always get to do shit with Aria... I wanna sleep in bed with her." Eric complains.

"Have you guys seen my tooth brush?" Aria asks the boys as she walks into the room.

Aria was wearing a tight tank top and shorts causing all of them to stare at her.

"What... what are you looking for?" Jack stuttered as he quickly looked away from her.

"Did you say your bra is missing?" Eric asks her blatantly causing her to glare at him.

Jack and Shawn both couldn't believe how much of an idiot Eric was.

"Dude she said toothbrush." Shawn tells him sharply.

"Oh yeah... that's what I meant." Eric stutters awkwardly as he runs a hand through his hair.

Arias eyes scanned the room for her toothbrush causing her eyes to land on Jacks shirtless body laying on her bed. He was wearing flannel pajama pants and he looked so hot and cozy. She just wanted to lay on top of him and have him hold her in his arms. She looked away from him as she reminded herself that she needed to find her toothbrush.

"Are you gonna get in bed?" Jack asked her as he ran a hand through his tired hair.

Jack patted the empty spot next to him as his eyes locked with Aria. Aria felt her heart flutter as Jacks eyes stared into hers.