20. rejected

*

*

JACK NERVOUSLY STARED AT HIS HANDS IN HIS LAP AS HE FELT ERICS EYES ON HIM. ARIA WATCHED THE TWO BOYS INTERACT AS SHE LEANED AGAINST THE COUNTER IN THE KITCHEN.

"Come on Jack... let's go out and meet some girls." Eric says in a hopeful tone.

"I'm kinda tired." Jack tells him as a yawn leaves his mouth.

"Come on Jacky boy.... I need my wingman." Eric says as he hopes he can convince him to come with him.

"I'm not really in the mood to meet girls right now." Jack says causing Eric to groan in annoyance.

"The real reason you don't wanna go is because you are so in love with...." Eric begins to say but before he can finish Jack puts his hand over his mouth.

Jack awkwardly laughs as his eyes lock with Arias. Aria gives him a confused look before quickly looking away from him.

"I'll meet some girls with you tonight... okay buddy." Jack says in an unenthusiastic tone.

Eric nods in excitement as a smile forms on his face. Jack feels Eric lick his hand causing Jack to groan in disgust.

"You are disgusting!" Jack yells in disbelief.

"Where are you two gonna go tonight?" Aria asks them curiously.

"You are not invited." Eric tells her playfully.

"I didn't want to go asshat... I was just curious." Aria replies sharply.

"Probably to a bar to pick up some hot chicks." Eric tells her in a cocky tone.

"Like any girls would actually want you." Aria teases him.

"That was just mean." Eric says as his voice cracks.

Aria rolls her eyes as she turned her attention to Jack who was tying his shoes.

"Have fun tonight." She tells him softly.

She takes a deep breath as she realizes Jack will probably meet some new beautiful girl and fall in love with her. Jack looked up at her causing his heart to flutter. She was just wearing her pajamas but she looked so beautiful.

"I'm just going because Eric is practically forcing me to go... I can stay here with you if you want." Jack tells her in a gentle tone as he stands up.