Chapter 4

This chapter may trigger other readers due to with what Izuku will be going through in this chapter. Please move to the next chapter, and take your rest:)

(Please keep in mind that what Izuku is going to go through is based off of my own experiences with PTSD, and just because I experience it a certain way, it does not mean everyone else with PTSD experiences it the same way.)

(If you feel like you have problems with your mental health, don't be afraid to ask for help:) Talk to your family, or go to a therapist! You can also talk to your friends about it, heck, even a stranger can help you! You can also talk to me:>Whatever works for you!)

(If you are suffering from a mental problem or two, remember that you are not alone in this, and even though we don't know each other, I still love you! I know you're strong enough to get through whatever mental war you are currently going through! "There is always a rainbow at every end of the storm" They say.)

(Just putting those up there. Enjoy the chapter, or skip to the next ones and enjoy those!)
_____________
The Green-eyed Man And His Revisiting Trauma

Living as a soldier has never been easy as I had been forcefully recruited by my father. Years of being isolated in the military has hindered me from seeing the outside world.

when I was a teenager, probably 15, I have asked the higher-ups to accept my request of being a reservist so I could finally take a breather and catch up with civilian life. I was only 10 when I started after all.

Fortunately, they agreed, but I still had to stay for a few more years, 'just in case' they need me in war.

Thinking about it right now made everything seem like I have been used as a weapon, a battle tool, and honestly, it's making me sad.

But meeting this girl, Ochaco Uraraka, has made my life a little bit brighter, and to say that she had saved my life from almost breaking down would be an understatement, she did so much more than that.

Such a simple gesture could make a big impact on one's life, and just her existing has proved that.

"Izuku, have you been sleeping well?" asked the brunette,

Snapping myself away from my thoughts, I sighed, but managed to pull off a small smile as I answered with honesty, "Not really. These days, although I am very tired, I can't seem to get myself to a slumber for atleast 5 hours."

Nodding, her eyes softened as she looked at me with concern, "If there's anything I can do for you, please tell me. I'd like to help you."

I felt my heart fall into the ground, while butterflies roam in my stomach. My chest aches, but then again, it feels good at the same time. What a strange feeling.

As we walked more and more, a small siren could be barely heard just a few meters away,

Tilting my head in curiosity, I grabbed Ochaco's hand and glanced at her, "Should we go, and see what's happening?"

"Okay."

We paced ourselves towards the sound, and as we got closer, we saw people gathering in a circle,

While curiosity kills the cat, we couldn't bring ourselves to back out any further so we came closer and closer,

Seeing police officers roaming and looking into a certain something, my stomach churned, I knew this is not good.

One of the police officers turned to our direction and waved his hand, "Izuku Midoriya, captain of the special offense force, it really is you!" he then rushed to me,